+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

daphne88

Feb 12, 2015
amer88 said:
thanks, i got mine by email
Hello amer88. Congratulations on your aor. I am in the same noc as you are but I am still waiting for aor. Now that you have both aor and ita, are you giving up one of them? did you prefer to continue with the old cec or the new ee? I am about to build my profile for ee online. Can I pm you regarding this? thanks!

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
daphne88 said:
Hello amer88. Congratulations on your aor. I am in the same noc as you are but I am still waiting for aor. Now that you have both aor and ita, are you giving up one of them? did you prefer to continue with the old cec or the new ee? I am about to build my profile for ee online. Can I pm you regarding this? thanks!
Hi

I think I am going to stick with the old system. I have the AOR and I can apply for an open work permit. so I will be declining the invitation soon, as I don't want to fill new applications and do the work again. And I have been reading the after you receive your AOR it takes around 7-9 months to process the application. so why bother with the new system. and if you do need any help with EE let me know, I will be happy to help you. and don't worry, you will get your AOR soon if you applied before Oct 20th and your credit card was charged. Good luck my friend

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
please administrator, can you please update the chart. my application is in process. name on chart Ajsharaf. thank you and good luck everyone

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
MridulSharma said:
Me and my friend's application reached on 10/Oct, MO charged around same time, same NOC (2174). I got it and he still didn't. Dont worry, you will get it if CC/MO/DD is charged. Check your junk folder and add Centralized-Intake-Office at cic.gc.ca in your contacts, so that the email doesnt go to JUNK folder

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
amer88 said:
please administrator, can you please update the chart. my application is in process. name on chart Ajsharaf. thank you and good luck everyone
Hi There,

Can you please tell me how do you know that your application is in progress? Did you send on cic.gc.ca, click check status of your application? You selected permanent residence from in Canada? than temporary permit holder?

Thanks.

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Lee587 said:
Hi There,

Can you please tell me how do you know that your application is in progress? Did you send on cic.gc.ca, click check status of your application? You selected permanent residence from in Canada? than temporary permit holder?

Thanks.
Yes. The first 3 days it said application not found. Now it says in process.

faming

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
10-FEB-2015
Med's Request
8-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
22-FEB-2016
Passport Req..
06-APR-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-APR-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2016
mine also said in progress now, please help me update the tracker, thank you.

BritCan89

Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014 (date received at CIO).
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
Not yet received.
Passport Req..
N/A - UK Passport - Visa Exempt Country
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet received.
LANDED..........
Not yet completed.
My ECAS says 'In Progress' since Thursday.

shek1lla

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-14-2014
Doc's Request.
March. 31.2016
AOR Received.
19-Feb -2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront 16.March.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@faming @ajsharaf sheet updated!

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
My status is also “In process” now. Ottawa office. Thanks for updating the sheet! Fingers crossed to see your AOR soon.

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
my ecas status is updated to in process ....pls add my status to the tracker ...thnx and i wish all the others all da best for future...

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Congrats Friends on getting AOR!!!. Even I got mine on Feb 09th.
I had a status change(birth of my child) in my application and already in formed the CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry office by email on 9th Feb which was provided in the AOR email. I have not yet received any reply from them. Is there anything else I need to do?

When do we need to get medicals done? Or shall we need to wait until CIC asks us to do so?

Also seniors from your experience, how much time it takes to get the PR once we receive AOR?

Thanks.