12 feb 2015
Med's Request
11 apr 2016, medicals, RCMP, PCC, Schedule A
Interview........
august 24,2016
jamaican_waiting said:
(Oct 20th applicant)

I too had a line added to my ECAS between last night and today:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 20, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 18, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.

I can also log in with my RPRF receipt #. I did my upfront medical on March 11th, no clue if it has even been uploaded by my doctor as yet, but they did say it usually takes 10 business days.

Same thing happened me last Thursday night but nothing came, calling everyday to my lawyer to just check they might have received something, but their answer is always no. Also today called call centre and they said they are not allowed to check my file until 18 months time has passed. Also she mentioned the 18 months time is from the date they received my application . I m worried because on next 10 April , it would be 18 months for me. Fingers crossed!!

KK11

Mar 21, 2016
Exact same date as urs. Upfront medical's date is also same and i paid RPRF ON 14th march. but Not heard anything from CEC..Cant even log in with the receipt no. i am being impatience now

jamaican_waiting

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
KK11 said:
Hey hii I am Oct 20 applicant as well and I have done medical on 10th March. After a week I have sent my Emedical information sheet to CEC but I have not heard anything back from them. Just wondering did you sent the same ? And which email address you sent the medical?

Have you paid your RPRF and are you able to log in with the Receipt Id?

Thanks
did you send an email to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca with an attached copy of your receipt and included your application number and UCI in the body of the email?

KK11

Mar 21, 2016
jamaican_waiting said:
did you send an email to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca with an attached copy of your receipt and included your application number and UCI in the body of the email?
Yah I did email to these email address

shek1lla

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-14-2014
Doc's Request.
March. 31.2016
AOR Received.
19-Feb -2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront 16.March.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
i still have only two lines on ecas, and didint heard nothing since AOR except that they have confirmed that they have receive my upfront medical, and am able to log with RPRF Receipt number.

i think in next month we should hear someting, btw am 20th october. stay positive my friends, wait is almost done...and good luck to everyone :D

KK11

Mar 21, 2016
shek1lla said:
i still have only two lines on ecas, and didint heard nothing since AOR except that they have confirmed that they have receive my upfront medical, and am able to log with RPRF Receipt number.

i think in next month we should hear someting, btw am 20th october. stay positive my friends, wait is almost done...and good luck to everyone :D
How did u confirm with them? I called them but the agent didn't even bother to see my profile he just told me that it will take up to 3 month to update ..

shek1lla

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-14-2014
Doc's Request.
March. 31.2016
AOR Received.
19-Feb -2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront 16.March.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
KK11 said:
How did u confirm with them? I called them but the agent didn't even bother to see my profile he just told me that it will take up to 3 month to update ..
Via Email...

RAMNEEK SINGH

Jan 9, 2015
hi, I received my medical request day before. I am an oct 17th applicant.
although I have already completed upfront medicals. how do I notify CIC about that?

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
Hi guys !! How many of you have not got ecas updated with second line " we send you correspondence of acknowleding a receipt... " .

jamaican_waiting

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
RAMNEEK SINGH said:
hi, I received my medical request day before. I am an oct 17th applicant.
although I have already completed upfront medicals. how do I notify CIC about that?

If you have your emedial receipt (paper from Doctor) upload it and send it to : cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca. That's what I did when I did my upfront and two days later CIC confirmed receipt by replying to the email. Include your application number, UMI, UCI, etc. all necessary details in the email as well.

kittu_1510

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront (along with application)
Med's Done....
Upfront (June 2015)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
sahatamojit said:
How you get to know that PR got approved on 9th..I was thinking we only get to know after receiving the passport back from CIC?
Hi sahatamojit, You are right. The issue date was mentioned in COPR and it was sent along with the passport to me.

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
k Hello people. I would like to share my Landing experience. Finally I got my PR, Thank God. I would like to thank all of you for you help and wish you all the best. I an Oct 2nd applicant. I received my AOR in February. I did upfront medical On May 30th, 2015 and paid the rprf when the emails were send by mistake. I got the ready for visa email 3 weeks ago and today I completed my Landing at the sweetgrass coutts border crossing in Alberta. on the american side it only took 15 min when I arrived at the Canadian side it took around 20 min. but the officer told me that I should've booked an appointment instead of coming to the border but then he finished my application and told me congrats. that's all. wish you all the best and good luck