Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hello All,

May 05 AOR,
I called up and took GCMS notes to confirm Eligibility Review Required, with documents to review Client information, Client Enquiry.

The Client Info and Enquiry was only to clarify my wife's name spelled on our marriage certificate additional we added same name notary, meanwhile all our documents including passports, son's birth certificate reflect our names.

Not sure how much will be stuck in the RR, any idea?

Primary VO: Vancouver recently changed to Edmonton
One of the people I know with AOR Jan 1, 2023 and Eligibility - In Progress on March 3. It was under RR since and the application got approved recently. So, 5 months after RR. However, each case is different. For me, my Eligibility was under RR since Feb 2023 and I sent them a web form in April 26 (?) to clarify some stuff and got the approval email (Portal 1) on May 30. So from RR to approval, around 3.5 months.

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
May 07 AOR, Biometrics and Medicals completed, Eligibility went into progress last week and no updated after that.

Anyone with me? CEC single applicant. anyone with AOR in may who had their eligibility processing in progress and received 1st portal? How long did it take for the eligibility to complete?

Reactions: SarahPart

rass22_g

Aug 25, 2023
I have been following this forum and it's highly helpful. I am sharing my timeline. It's a waiting game and we need lot of patience for sure. Hope everyone gets soon.

CEC with 1 dependent (Inland):
AOR: May 10, 2023
Medicals Passed: Jul 4, 2023
Biometrics: Aug 21, 2023
Final decision on GC Key: Aug 22, 2023
Portal information email : Aug 22, 2023 (Etobicoke IRCC)
Portal credential email: Aug 25, 2023
eCOPR: Aug 30, 2023

jaka

Star Member
Oct 12, 2021
Hello All, I received an email that as "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account ". But I have not received the credentials. Any idea about this? Should I need to wait for credentials?
Hello, I have not received the crendentials yet. Any idea how to proceed?

Pavkpav

Sep 1, 2023
AOR - May 20, 2023
First ever update - Aug 04, 2023(Medicals completed)
Biometrics linked a week after medical (no update received)
Background check in progress since Aug 04, 2023
Eligibility - not started.
CEC Inland with dependent spouse and 1 child
Got first ever ghost update yesterday.
Dont know what's happening.
My VO is CIO Sydney.

jace2020

Sep 2, 2023
Hi Guys
Sharing my timeline
March 15 2023 - ITA
July 31 ircc asking for details for my portal. Up until now no update regarding portal. Anyone with same situation.

Thank you!

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
Anyone with AOR around May07, git their eligibility completed recently?

My AOR is May07, eligibility started accorfin to tracker on Aug23rd, haven't had any updates after it, I am getting worried now as my work permit expires in Jan 2024.

Pavkpav

Sep 1, 2023
Same issue with ours. Everything is completed but medicals is in progress. We received a letter remedicals for the main applicant
My timeline

1. May 20th submission
2. A0R :20th may

Current Status : no updates

Temp UCI (CAN....) still exists. Any idea how long does it take normally
Hey what is your current status like now? My AOR is also 20th May, CEC inland with 2 dependents.

jaka

Star Member
Oct 12, 2021
Hello All, I received an email that as "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account ". But I have not received the credentials. Any idea about this? Should I need to wait for credentials?

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Go to the portal, use your email address and give "Forgot password". Use the code to login. you should be good. Congratulations'

prexxxter

Feb 9, 2023
I have been following this forum and it's highly helpful. I am sharing my timeline. It's a waiting game and we need lot of patience for sure. Hope everyone gets soon.

CEC with 1 dependent (Inland):
AOR: May 10, 2023
Medicals Passed: Jul 4, 2023
Biometrics: Aug 21, 2023
Final decision on GC Key: Aug 22, 2023
Portal information email : Aug 22, 2023 (Etobicoke IRCC)
Portal credential email: Aug 25, 2023
eCOPR: Aug 30, 2023
- Congrats on your eCOPR! My AOR: May 12, 2023, CEC, Single applicant.
Medical & Biometrics: Completed, but until now, BG & Eligibility is in progress.
It's a waiting game, for sure!

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
- Congrats on your eCOPR! My AOR: May 12, 2023, CEC, Single applicant.
Medical & Biometrics: Completed, but until now, BG & Eligibility is in progress.
It's a waiting game, for sure!
I am in the same boat, CEC Single Applicant. May 07 AOR
Medical & Biometrics: Completed, but until now, BG & Eligibility is in progress. Eligibility started on Aug 23rd.

I guess CEC single applicants applications are the slowest in terms of processing and updates...

As you said, it definitely is a waiting game, I am getting anxious day by day as my WP expires in Jan next year.

Last edited:

prexxxter

Feb 9, 2023
I am in the same boat, CEC Single Applicant.
Medical & Biometrics: Completed, but until now, BG & Eligibility is in progress. Eligibility started on Aug 23rd.

I guess CEC single applicants applications are the slowest in terms of processing and updates...

As you said, it definitely is a waiting game, I am getting anxious day by day as my WP expires in Jan next year.
You are right, I guess CEC single applicants have the slowest updates on processing. It's strange considering that there's only one person that they have to review :D

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
You are right, I guess CEC single applicants have the slowest updates on processing. It's strange considering that there's only one person that they have to review :D
I guess at this point they had to slow down the processing for someone otherwise they would exceed the targets, I just don't understand why make the people already inside Canada wait. Let's see how it goes.

Did your eligibility recently go in to processing as well?

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_Tony