+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

detrtonca

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah! I have posted my question on another thread, where other people also have this same question.

Looking forward to more suggestions from you guys too :)
I saw from the nees that the government/sentate is going to pass a return-to-work legislation today to end the strike. Hopefully that’s going to happen, because in the PPR rmail, it says the pre-paid return envelope must be the Canada Post one

Reactions: khansatariq

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I saw from the nees that the government/sentate is going to pass a return-to-work legislation today to end the strike. Hopefully that’s going to happen, because in the PPR rmail, it says the pre-paid return envelope must be the Canada Post one
Yeah! I hope so too! That would be the best. So, in that case how long do they take to return?
And if that doesn’t happen, how can I request them to let me submit when I’m in India. I’ll be there for 3 weeks.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
@myra20sharma may I ask, when the agent told you that your PR is approved, your eligibility still showed in progress on your profile?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
@myra20sharma may I ask, when the agent told you that your PR is approved, your eligibility still showed in progress on your profile?
Hey! We called them on 1st November and also 7th November, both agents told me our file was approved. The second agent told us the approval date - 24th October

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I just called CIC.. My AOR has hit 6 months. It was the same i was expecting. the agent said my eligibility is still in review and she cannot send any email to follow up. I just need to wait and that is it! nothing more to add.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I just called CIC.. My AOR has hit 6 months. It was the same i was expecting. the agent said my eligibility is still in review and she cannot send any email to follow up. I just need to wait and that is it! nothing more to add.
Yeah, I don’t think agents have much leverages and accesses to our files. They are just another set of frustrated customer service employees.
Are you in Canada? If yes, you try sending an email to your MP.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Congratulations!!! I also received the PPR with the subject "Ready for Visa"!!! This is so unreal!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to you as well!
Yeah it was a surprise! Best Monday ever!

Quick question, how to go about the Annex A? It’s not an attachment as such, how can I print it? And also, do I need to just print for myself alone or for my dependent as well?

goosegoose20

Nov 13, 2018
Congratulations to you as well!
Yeah it was a surprise! Best Monday ever!

Quick question, how to go about the Annex A? It’s not an attachment as such, how can I print it? And also, do I need to just print for myself alone or for my dependent as well?
I'm planning to print the whole email. I believe one Annex is enough as you guys are under one application.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I'm planning to print the whole email. I believe one Annex is enough as you guys are under one application.
Yeah my husband and I are on one application. Yeah ok, I’ll also print the entire email and see if that Annex prints on one whole page. Please let me know if you do it too! :)

Reactions: goosegoose20