+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC inland with Spouse inland but Non-accompanying

rajas1234

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hi,

I am CEC living with my spouse in Canada. Can i apply to express entry with Spouse as Non-Accompanying. ? The reason not to include my spouse is due to points.
Let me know if its ok to do it and has any done this and got their PR approved ?

Thanks
Rameez

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am CEC living with my spouse in Canada. Can i apply to express entry with Spouse as Non-Accompanying. ? The reason not to include my spouse is due to points.
Let me know if its ok to do it and has any done this and got their PR approved ?

Thanks
Rameez
YES,
YES,
YES.

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
Rameez
Hey what did you do? Have your spouse got sponsorship?

lokeshkar

Aug 23, 2024
I have a doubt related to my PR application. I applied for PR and received an invitation on July 15, 2024. The application I submitted was with my spouse listed as unaccompanying. However, she currently has an open work permit and is already in Canada. I landed in Canada in May 2023, and she arrived in March 2024. She has spent the last 6 months exploring and enjoying various places here. She has a job in India but is currently a housewife in Canada. She has searched for jobs but hasn't been successful and now believes she won't find one. As a result, she’s asking me to send her back to India. I'm a little confused about how to proceed. Now, while filling out the forms, I'm wondering: if I indicate that she is in Canada but not accompanying me, what documents or reasons can I provide? Should I mention that she’s not interested, that she has a job in India, or that she is also pregnant? Will my application be rejected if I state that she plans to return home for these reasons?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
I have a doubt related to my PR application. I applied for PR and received an invitation on July 15, 2024. The application I submitted was with my spouse listed as unaccompanying. However, she currently has an open work permit and is already in Canada. I landed in Canada in May 2023, and she arrived in March 2024. She has spent the last 6 months exploring and enjoying various places here. She has a job in India but is currently a housewife in Canada. She has searched for jobs but hasn't been successful and now believes she won't find one. As a result, she’s asking me to send her back to India. I'm a little confused about how to proceed. Now, while filling out the forms, I'm wondering: if I indicate that she is in Canada but not accompanying me, what documents or reasons can I provide? Should I mention that she’s not interested, that she has a job in India, or that she is also pregnant? Will my application be rejected if I state that she plans to return home for these reasons?
You don't need any reasons to do that. It's your call. But she will need to provide medicals and police certificate anyway.

Reactions: lokeshkar