EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmeka said:
No I am in Toronto for the last 6 years, my wife worked there and stayed for more than 6 months. so we submitted the police clearance.
are you coming back to singapore because i have my uncle looking for immigraton help. can i send to your consultancy?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
PRdreamer said:
are you coming back to singapore because i have my uncle looking for immigraton help. can i send to your consultancy?
I have no plans of going back to singapore, And i dont own any consultancy... :D , We can still help your uncle through the forum if we wants to migrate to Canada.

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmeka said:
I have no plans of going back to singapore, And i dont own any consultancy... :D , We can still help your uncle through the forum if we wants to migrate to Canada.
can you please help him. you make sense when you talk. I can give you his details.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
PRdreamer said:
can you please help him. you make sense when you talk. I can give you his details.
Will try for sure depending on my availability. Ask him to get in touch with me through email. I will PM you my email.

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmeka said:
Will try for sure depending on my availability. Ask him to get in touch with me through email. I will PM you my email.
he dont have enough time. he need pr right away. please.

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
sugoidesne said:
For those of you got invited under CEC,

I'm wondering what you put down for the amount of funds.

Has anyone put down the fund as ZERO?

Please share..

thank you..!!!!
I put zero funds on ours. Was advised to do so by CIC.

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
anarsoul said:
See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp for details.
According to this report we could say that CEC applicants were the fastest to process (3.5 months) in 2015.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sugoidesne said:
For those of you got invited under CEC,

I'm wondering what you put down for the amount of funds.

Has anyone put down the fund as ZERO?

Please share..

thank you..!!!!
You can put whatever you want. If you put 0, there wont be a field in the required documents to upload proof of funds. But even if you put some amount you can still just upload a plain statement saying that I am CEC and POF exempt ideally quoting CIC's own official link saying so.

I know of friends who put 0 or some who put random amounts - much less than the required one if they weren't Funds exempt.

Personally I did put 1000 (I was CEC + LMIA job) and uploaded a letter quoting both the references that I am POF exempt.

Upon landing I was asked the same question, how much funds. I said I am POF exempt. I was told they just need to put in a number, so I just gave the amount I currently had in my bank + spouse (which would have been significant but less than what would be required for the full family). Obviously there was no verification of this amount because of being exempt.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
coolhyd said:
Will Background Check: in Progress will be there till we get PPR for CEC Inland?
Generally yes - but there might be exceptions. I have heard of cases where it went back to "not needed" for a short while and then back to "in progress" for many cases. Not sure if those included CEC inland or not.

Personally as well as those whose cases I followed closely, it always remained in progress - even after PPR. It only changed after CIC received passports and then approved and closed the application. A day or so latter, the return tracker was activated.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
fkl said:
Generally yes - but there might be exceptions. I have heard of cases where it went back to "not needed" for a short while and then back to "in progress" for many cases. Not sure if those included CEC inland or not.

Personally as well as those whose cases I followed closely, it always remained in progress - even after PPR. It only changed after CIC received passports and then approved and closed the application. A day or so latter, the return tracker was activated.
Thanks for the reply.

hideyoshi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here is my timeline:

apply WP with LMIA: FEB 5
AOR : FEB 29
MED PASS :MAR 10
BG IP : MAR 10
SCH A R&S: MAR 30
BG FROM IP TO NOT NEED: MAR 31

W8ING

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
coolhyd said:
Will Background Check: in Progress will be there till we get PPR for CEC Inland?
No, from what I've seen on forum it goes back to "not needed at this time" after a few weeks, and then back to "in progress" couple months later

sugoidesne

Mar 5, 2016
For all of CEC applicants in this forum,

Has anyone removed education on purpose in order to increase the chance of getting accepted into the CEC stream?

I am in a very tricky situation where I need to find every possible way to get myself invited under CEC.

I graduated high school and university all in Canada. I am planning to remove the education, but before I do this, I just wanted to see if anyone has done this way too.

Please let me know!