+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cec IME update changed from passed to we don’t need a medical right now

feriha

Nov 29, 2022
Hello, I received my AOR for cec (inland) on December 15th 2022. On January 21st, 2023 I received an update that I passed my medical.
Today when I logged in on my profile it’s showing “you do not need a medical exam”.

But on the new pr tracker, under activities, on March 7th 2023, it’s been updated to “Medical exam status has been updated to Completed”. When I checked my document status on the tracker I noticed that the IME document number is not the same as my most recent medical that I submitted with my pr application and it’s expiry is showing May 2022. ( I had a previous IME when I wanted to apply through tr to pr stream back in 2021 but I didn’t end up applying under that stream so I did another medical in June 2022 and submitted that with my cec application)

Please let me know if there is anything I can do in this situation. Thank you in advance for your help.

feriha

Nov 29, 2022
Hello,

I am in the same situation. Is there any update in your profile?
I got my pr approval last week and got the ecopr today. I called them before regarding my medical and they said there’s a new policy that you may not need a new medical if you’re in Canada and did one in last 5 years

feriha

Nov 29, 2022
Thank you! I actually put in the new IME number but I think IRCC have access to all medicals that an individual does. They used my old one instead. No I did not get a re-medical request

Reactions: At the start