+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC highest degree query

nad_16

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
Hello everyone, Can anyone guide me on this let's say the highest education is a Canadian master's degree so while creating an express entry profile I will add a master's as the highest degree, and if I add a bachelor's degree that I completed from my home country do I still need ECA evaluation for that? or is it ok to not have ECA for bachelors degree as I have Canadian master's degree?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, Can anyone guide me on this let's say the highest education is a Canadian master's degree so while creating an express entry profile I will add a master's as the highest degree, and if I add a bachelor's degree that I completed from my home country do I still need ECA evaluation for that? or is it ok to not have ECA for bachelors degree as I have Canadian master's degree?
You don’t need ECA if you have Canadian master’s degree.

rohan seth

May 16, 2014
if u have masters then just u need to upload it. nothing else need to be done for bachelors degree

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
If you are not claiming points for that degree its ok to not get ECA. ECA is for the highest degree till date but you need to add it to application.