+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC August 2018 Applicants

Aug 28, 2016
AOR - 22nd of August 2018
Medicals passed - 17th of September 2018

Here is my application status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Based on what I have been reading so far, I believe I am on IP1 - would this be correct?

nt1420

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, it seems you have passed eligibility review, what is your status in profile?
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sarang_afsha

Jul 26, 2018
AOR - 22nd of August 2018
Medicals passed - 17th of September 2018

Based on what I have been reading so far, I believe I am on IP1 - would this be correct?
Hi Please update when you get the PPR request . Mine is just a day after you received your AOR(23rd August) and today message got updated you have passed the medical exam .

Aug 28, 2016
Hi Please update when you get the PPR request . Mine is just a day after you received your AOR(23rd August) and today message got updated you have passed the medical exam .
So today I received a notification for payment of RPRF as I didn't pay on the initial submission of application - hopefully this is a good sign and the application is completed soon ..... fingers crossed