+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC August 2018 Applicants

GetThePRStatus

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Anyone noticed of their CoPR been sent back after stamping? Since foolishly I dint take the tracking number from the return envelop, I cannot track mine :(

c.cruz91

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone noticed of their CoPR been sent back after stamping? Since foolishly I dint take the tracking number from the return envelop, I cannot track mine :(
Oh my God! How could you miss that??? Don't worry, I'm sure everything is fine. Even if you can't tracking it'll still get to you eventually.
At least you already have your PR. I'm still waiting for that damn PPR email!! It'll be 6 months next week for me, but nothing so far.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Don't worry! Check your CIC account. Whenever it gets "approved", usually the next (working) day, your passport is dispatched. And with Xpress post you'll have it back in 1 day after dispatch. :)

GetThePRStatus

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
The same question I asked myself, how can I miss to take my tracking number .

Anyways, as per my online status, it has been approved on Feb 6 and it has the document number as well. So hoping I will receive it soon.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018

Anyways, as per my online status, it has been approved on Feb 6 and it has the document number as well. So hoping I will receive it soon.
Today may be your Lucky day! ;)

yaadman

Jul 17, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2018
That’s interesting

Is there any change in your application online?
Yes, status is now approved with the CORP document number and expiration date. Which is 6 months from now . I expect my passport back next week

yaadman

Jul 17, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2018
Thanks for the info. I am considering resending it, just to be on the safe side!
This is the address I was provided with (I imagine it is the same):

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

It arrived next working day and I have a tracking number, but it doesn't seem like it was signed for. Still says "ready for pickup" so I imagined it reached the PO box and now waiting for them to pick up the mail. But it doesn't seem like other people have had this problem :/...

Yeah that's the address, the best way to know is by checking your online application. Once they put your temporary Visa in your passport you'll see approved with that document number

movais

Sep 10, 2018
anybody got their COPR back? My passport was delivered to Ottawa on February 6th. Nothing has changed online yet.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
anybody got their COPR back? My passport was delivered to Ottawa on February 6th. Nothing has changed online yet.
Mine took 4 days from delivered --> Approved. I'd say, wait for early next week. :)

Reactions: movais

Monjur2010

Feb 8, 2019

MIne was also approved on 6th Feb and I sent my pp on 1st Feb, I had my tracking number for the return mail and ist still not showing in Canada post website. maybe next week. Hope for the best

Reactions: yaadman

yaadman

Jul 17, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2018
MIne was also approved on 6th Feb and I sent my pp on 1st Feb, I had my tracking number for the return mail and ist still not showing in Canada post website. maybe next week. Hope for the best

Same as me...Yes, by next week, speak it into being :)