App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
Hi you would have met the criteria when you submitted your eAPR on November 12 if your 52 weeks was October 31. No need to panic. Note the word "or"
I received my ITA in May 2017 and waited until June 30 to submit my eAPR a day after l met the criteria. My PR was approved.
No need to worry if that is your only error you will still be approved for that case.
What you need to do is to have all ypur documents in order and go do the interview with confidence. It may just work in your favor.
Every blessing
IMHO you are misreading that IRCC definition. An applicant must have 12 months experience when an ITA is issued. To enter a profile in the EE draw an applicant would have had to tick the box indicating 12 months or more work experience. Although it is common practice to enter a profile in anticipation of sufficient work experience many applicants have had to decline an ITA because the ITA has been received too soon.

Reactions: jes_ON

Nickann2017

Aug 1, 2017
You're right l did misread the dates my apologies for any inconvenience caused. All the best in your endeavours.
Every blessing

sourabh10

Jan 12, 2018
Hi

I received an ITA for CEC on October 4th 2017. I put in my application November 11 and received AOR on November 12. I have been waiting/checking my account since then and today received something I really wasn't expecting, an invitation to an interview.

Ive been going over my application with a fine tooth comb, trying to identify what the hitch might be..
I think I've made a big mistake. When I accepted the ITA on October 4th, I didn't have 52 weeks work experience in Canada until October 31st. This would mean I wasn't eligible for CEC.
I didn't realise I would get an invite if I wasn't eligible. But I see from other threads it only goes by mm/yy

I don't know what to do now. Should I withdraw my application, explain my mistake, and create a new EE profile asap? My current open work permit runs out on March 27 2018.
This would mean that my application for a bridging visa would be rejected too.

Shit. Really messed this up. Doe anyone have any suggestions?
Hey Channel14,

Please let me know of your status update. I am curious because I did the same misunderstanding and submitted my e-APR on Jan12, 2018 but due to switching of jobs I was at 51 weeks of experience. So, I withdrew my application and have resubmitted under a new express entry profile. Thanks!