Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
vivaio said:
@ Kota1978
are you implying that all the options i mentioned won't work? i don't think booking a flight now would be smart, i can do that any time so not sure what to take from your post...

LOL, you asked for worst case scenario, that was it. I'm sure it was just a joke.

@ CEC2013RAY
when i applied for CEC the EE was not available yet. and let's just say my employer can't get another LMO. applying for EE is not up for consideration, i'm only months away from my PR results so why bother going through another process again? does it help me with my implied status, which is my actual concern currently?

? Why are you concerned about implied status? What's the question?

You actually haven't yet stated when your work permit expires.

Why apply for EE? Because current indications for "old system" processing is about 15 months to completion. You could be done under EE long before then.

Your previous LMO still "counts" as long as your work permit is valid, so it would help to know when it expires. All you would need to qualify for the extra 600 pts is a written offer of permanent employment from your employer. It may be possible to get your application in fast enough to beat the clock.

vivaio

Sep 29, 2013
i was hoping to get feedback on the specific questions that i had asked (on april 13th) but i get the joke if it was meant as one ;)

why i am concerned is simple - my job. my employer needs me and i need to keep the job. my work permit and the LMO have expired as indicated in my first post and neither one can be extended. that's why i applied for the BOWP last minute.

since i applied for CEC over 9 months ago, waiting another 6 months would not be that bad. or is EE that much quicker to say it's worth the hassle? i am not in the slightest concerned about getting PR, my only concern is my legal status now and what to do if i loose it (besides leaving canada).

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Apply for BOWP now

vivaio said:
hey, any advice for the worst case scenario anyone? just want to make sure there is a plan B at least. of course i am hoping to not have to go down that route but you never know...

cheers