+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Just had a conversation with friend. AOR 8th September. His file was in Hamilton. He got is PR card. This fucking IRCC is a scam. My file is 100% processed and stuck in security and Criminality. Sydney head office is the worse of all. Is there anyone from Sydney head office?

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Just had a conversation with friend. AOR 8th September. His file was in Hamilton. He got is PR card. This fucking IRCC is a scam. My file is 100% processed and stuck in security and Criminality. Sydney head office is the worse of all. Is there anyone from Sydney head office?
The grass looks greener on the other side. Regardless of whether it is a scam or not or how haphazard the processing is, my colleague who had August AOR got Copr in first week of Feb from Sydney ! I guess individual experiences are different.

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Most September applications in Ottawa have either started the eligibility or eligibility completed by junior analyst waiting for final decision
Criminality in progress
Security not started
By early April, we should see security in progress.

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Reached 6 month Landmark today. Below is the status as of today from IRCC.

AOR - 09SEP
MEDICALS - 28OCT
BIOMETRICS - 15DEC
ELIGIBILITY - RECOMEND PASS - O6FEB
CRIMINALITY - IN-PROGRESS
SECURITY - NOT STARTED
AOR: Sept 04 but with same file status as yours

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
How do you guys know where your application is? Is that information available in the IRCC portal?
You can call IRCC and ask them about your VO or you can request GCMS/Web form

Reactions: janaks09

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Just called a IRCC agent

AOR - 3 September
BIOMETRICS - 26 Nov
ELIGIBILITY - RECOMMEND PASS
CRIMINALITY - PASS
SECURITY - In Progress
May I ask when did you last called IRCC about your status?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
When did your friends security and eligibilty get cleared or passed

ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Just called a IRCC agent

AOR - 3 September
BIOMETRICS - 26 Nov
ELIGIBILITY - RECOMMEND PASS
CRIMINALITY - PASS
SECURITY - In Progress
Are you me? We have the same stats! :D The only difference is that my Security hasn't started when I called last week. Since yours already started that could mean that your Eligibility is already Pass

Tigerxjj515

Dec 10, 2020
I will try to edit and save it again. Thank you for your help
I have one more question. I have 3 years of foreign work experience. My previous employer is willing to provide me a reference letter.
What are the important information he will need to include in the letter. My previous work job title is Technical Sales Manager. I am not sure which NOC code and title it belongs to? Thank you.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
I have one more question. I have 3 years of foreign work experience. My previous employer is willing to provide me a reference letter.
What are the important information he will need to include in the letter. My previous work job title is Technical Sales Manager. I am not sure which NOC code and title it belongs to? Thank you.
hoping this helps. I have attached 2 links which should be helpfull for you

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

https://www.justforcanada.com/employment-reference-letter-sample-canada.html

Reactions: Tigerxjj515

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Express Entry applications
Last updated: March 9, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 17 and 23, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.