+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

gops19

May 6, 2019
Same
I'm AOR Jan 24th!!!!!!

No update from my side.............

Thats the exact issue we are all facing. people after February, March, April, May and even JUNE!!!!! are all getting AOR before us. It's totally unfair.
I believe IRCC should do first come, first serve
Same AOR 26th and no updates , just medical and biometric done

Reactions: zupermarn

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
Same here Aor Jan 24 and no update. But I got to know from another thread that one person got ecopr and his aor is Jan 21 from Vancouver vo and also he is inland applicant so just have patience we all gonna receive soon. Hope for best

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hi all

I applied for gcms notes on 17 June and record today..

status
Eligibility: recommended pass
Criminality : in progress
Security: not started
Info sharing: complete
Any idea how long will it take further to get the Copr?

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hi all

status
I guess end of Jul...

Reactions: ppriya3

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all

status
what does info sharing even mean?

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
what does info sharing even mean?
Information (info) sharing, along with criminality check and security screening, is part of Background check (BGC). The purpose of info sharing is to combat international terrorism, war crimes, crimes against humanity and organized crime. As the name suggests, information is shared with Canada’s partner agencies and countries in the Five Eyes alliance. The Five Eyes is an intelligence alliance composed of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. These partner countries share a broad range of intelligence with one another in one of the world’s most unified multilateral arrangements. To read in detail about Canada’s agreement with each of the partner countries visit the official government of Canada website.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Information (info) sharing, along with criminality check and security screening, is part of Background check (BGC). The purpose of info sharing is to combat international terrorism, war crimes, crimes against humanity and organized crime. As the name suggests, information is shared with Canada’s partner agencies and countries in the Five Eyes alliance. The Five Eyes is an intelligence alliance composed of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. These partner countries share a broad range of intelligence with one another in one of the world’s most unified multilateral arrangements. To read in detail about Canada’s agreement with each of the partner countries visit the official government of Canada website.
thank you!!!

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I'm AOR Jan 24th!!!!!!

No update from my side.............

Thats the exact issue we are all facing. people after February, March, April, May and even JUNE!!!!! are all getting AOR before us. It's totally unfair.
I believe IRCC should do first come, first serve
Yes I agree waiting since April 2020 and have been in Canada since 2018 and haven’t stepped out even once out of country and don’t understand the fucking logic behind how they process

• Sad

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Hi all!

My timeline (CEC):

INLAND (Toronto, ON, Canada):
AOR - January 13, 2021
Medical results (passed) - February 4, 2021

OUTLAND (São Paulo, Brazil):
Biometrics request letter (second letter, I missed the first 90 days of providing biometrics because of COVID) - May 31, 2021
Biometrics done - June 8, 2021

I called IRCC to update my address and to tell them I provided my biometrics. Also, I sent a webform confirming it all.

I haven't gotten any other updates since June 8, 2021 (when my biometrics were done).

I don't know if when I changed my address to Brazil they sent my application to finish to process in here or if the application is still being processed in Canada.

Here's my CIC profile status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 4, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • June 8, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any ideias? Getting worried about my application...

Thanks!

Last edited:

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yes I agree waiting since April 2020 and have been in Canada since 2018 and haven’t stepped out even once out of country and don’t understand the fucking logic behind how they process
wow!!! That's way more than 12 months

Last edited: