CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Called IRCC just now— Criminality check is in progress she said, then once this is done, will move on to Security then Eligibility. (Is this the right order?) VO: Vancouver, though she mentioned this would be passed on the secondary office later on?

AOR: Jan 19, 2021
Biometrics: Feb 23, 2021
Medicals: Feb 9, 2021
Submitted addl reqt (RCMP received): Mar 3, 2021

No updates after Mar 3 except for a GU last Sunday, Apr 25. Not sure if that means anything though.

One dependent
CEC inland

Last edited:

Ronakpatel204

Apr 2, 2021
My AOR Feb 28
YYesterday got a ghost update.. today spoke with agent
Yesterday security and criminality passed and
All passed waiting for final decision..

VO Ottawa
Same here all pass just waiting for final decision aor 13 January
Family of 3
But I don’t know how long they take time for final decision? Any one has idea about that?

Ronakpatel204

Apr 2, 2021
all pass just waiting for final decision aor 13 January
Family of 3
But I don’t know how long they take time for final decision? Any one has idea about that?

Ronakpatel204

Apr 2, 2021
I tried calling 18882422100 but I cant navigate through the automated service. Can anyone please let me know the extension number on how you navigate through it to connect with the agent.
Call in the morning 8 to 9:30 and some time call again and again because lots people are calling

Merseilles

Apr 27, 2021
Call in the morning 8 to 9:30 and some time call again and again because lots people are calling
But how do you navigate around the options? I input my UCI etc and upon selecting status update, automation just responds about my status which I can see online on my profile. How do I redirect it to an agent?

Ronakpatel204

Apr 2, 2021
But how do you navigate around the options? I input my UCI etc and upon selecting status update, automation just responds about my status which I can see online on my profile. How do I redirect it to an agent?
When you enter uci number then they will ask about which application you submit then it’s express entry then application number starts with its second option start with E then enter your application number and then they will automated tape will tell your status after finish this they ask about agent Or repeat they press 0 for agents and if they said waiting for 30 minutes or something then good otherwise cut phone automatically then you need to call again

Reactions: huxing0522

Merseilles

Apr 27, 2021
When you enter uci number then they will ask about which application you submit then it’s express entry then application number starts with its second option start with E then enter your application number and then they will automated tape will tell your status after finish this they ask about agent Or repeat they press 0 for agents and if they said waiting for 30 minutes or something then good otherwise cut phone automatically then you need to call again
Thank you so much bro. You literally just spoon fed me lol .. cheers!

greg22456

Jan 11, 2021
Hello All,
I just got the information letter for my application. I guess I got approved.
My dependent is outland and I am inland.
does anyone know how to fill out the webform for virtual landing?
I have to travel out of Canada in June is there a chance my Card will be ready by then?
Thanks

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hello All,
I just got the information letter for my application. I guess I got approved.
My dependent is outland and I am inland.
does anyone know how to fill out the webform for virtual landing?
I have to travel out of Canada in June is there a chance my Card will be ready by then?
Thanks
Hey congrats!!!!! What’s ur VO?