+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC and Medical Exam

Ali99065

Nov 20, 2013
Hi,
I want to know if medical exam is upfront for Canadian Experience Class or not? One of the doctor here in Canada said we require some documents from CIC. Not sure about it. Any CEC candidate got upfront medical exam or waited for CIC intimation to do it.

Thanks

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Ali99065 said:
Hi,
I want to know if medical exam is upfront for Canadian Experience Class or not? One of the doctor here in Canada said we require some documents from CIC. Not sure about it. Any CEC candidate got upfront medical exam or waited for CIC intimation to do it.

Thanks
Medical examination should be taken after ITA irrespective of CEC or FSW. It is upfront medicals. You can't file application without uploading medical exam acknowledgement.

Ali99065

Nov 20, 2013
Thanks alot and what you recommend about RCMP certificate. Should I get it after ITA and submit it with medical exam thing. As I am living in Canada more than a year.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Ali99065 said:
Thanks alot and what you recommend about RCMP certificate. Should I get it after ITA and submit it with medical exam thing. As I am living in Canada more than a year.
You don't need to submit Canada police certificate. However, in case they need, they would request you to submit after filling your application.

Ali99065

Nov 20, 2013
Thanks again. Does RCMP Certificate just include Criminal Record check or Vulnerable Sector checks also ?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Ali99065 said:
Thanks again. Does RCMP Certificate just include Criminal Record check or Vulnerable Sector checks also ?
I am guessing only criminal record check. Some body who got the request should be able to answer this one.