+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CDI college Montreal march 2020intake gather here

Dec 20, 2019
Hey.. I applied in CDI Montreal.My orientation was held on 20 march but I m not able to attend that because of outbreak . My course is computerized financial management .please as anyone help me out to know that classes were started or not. Because I am constantly calling in college and mailed them regularly but there is no response. Please anyone help me out.

Jan 16, 2018
Nah it's 2 years diploma with co-op
So you got two years of study permit or 1.5? Since the co-op term is mostly optional and depends upon your eligibility. Also you have to apply for co-op work permit. How does it work actually? Because I am planning to apply for one year grad certificate, which has two terms taught courses, and one term optional co-op which will be decided once I pass all the courses in first semester.

Jan 24, 2020
Canada is quite straight with these terms like if u have 1 year study you will get 1 year pgwp if it 2 years then u will get 3 years pgwp. In my case i got 2 years nd 1 month SP nd WP this work permit is only for my work provided by DLI.

Jan 16, 2018
I am looking to apply at centennial college, who are claiming that they don't allow international applicants for a Co-Op in start. First you come to canada, give an additional English test other than IELTs and then if you're eligible you can go for Co-Op. So my course at start would be two terms, which end in 8 months. And then if I am eligible then I'll get the Co-Op (third term). What would be the case then?

Reactions: Sukhmanbir singh
Jan 24, 2020
I have never heard anything like that. If such thing exist then I don't think you should take that course cuz by any chance if college assume you non-eligible for internship then u will not going to get pgwp. At that time u have to take more study to meet requirement for pgwp. So, atleast choose futureproof program.

Jan 24, 2020
This is my insta handle @kalersukhman send me your student id name course email id or contact no. There is a teacher who knows me i'll send your details to her she will contact you soon or Alexandru.Rotar@collegecdi.ca its her email id mail her if she response then well n good if not i'll talk to her she is responding me right now i have some concern too regarding my classes

Dec 20, 2019
This is my insta handle @kalersukhman send me your student id name course email id or contact no. There is a teacher who knows me i'll send your details to her she will contact you soon or Alexandru.Rotar@collegecdi.ca its her email id mail her if she response then well n good if not i'll talk to her she is responding me right now i have some concern too regarding my classes
[/QUOT
I already mailed her earlier but I didn't get any response. I'll send my details on instagram.

Reactions: Sukhmanbir singh