+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cash job

Nel32

Jul 23, 2024
I have a question. What documents are needed to prove indian work experience? I have employment contract, pay slips and work experience reference letter. However, i was paid in cash so i don't have bank statements and income was non taxable so no income tax returns. Can anyone advise. Should i still mention in my work experience expres entry file?

i have mentioned that experience in my study permit .

If anyone have solutions about this issues please please let me know i really need help for it

Thank you.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have a question. What documents are needed to prove indian work experience? I have employment contract, pay slips and work experience reference letter. However, i was paid in cash so i don't have bank statements and income was non taxable so no income tax returns. Can anyone advise. Should i still mention in my work experience expres entry file?

i have mentioned that experience in my study permit .

If anyone have solutions about this issues please please let me know i really need help for it

Thank you.
If your income wasn't taxable, your employer would be able to provide ESIC record proving that you were employed.

Nel32

Jul 23, 2024
How long was this work exp? Did you not deposit the cash in bank after receiving income? They must've filled ESIC, unless they committed tax fraud.
Company does not provide any such documents.
Any other docs or any other ways ?

Nel32

Jul 23, 2024
Go to ESIC's portal, use your PAN card or Aadhar card to find your ESIC info. Attach that along with the docs you mentioned. ESIC is a proof of employment.
Without ESIC , will it possible with salary slips or salary certificate?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Without ESIC , will it possible with salary slips or salary certificate?
You legally had no employment, you were self employed at best by definition. We can't say what IRCC will think of after seeing your documents, but if they are dumb enough to believe that you were employed, they will believe it.