+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case Status Update - Seniors Please

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Senior,
I made my Medical Last Sep. 2010 and sent it to CHC London Office . I already have my consultancy company here in UAE as all the communication to/from CHC are going through them as i delegate them to be the point of contact with CHC . NOW if i want to send an email to CHC by myself asking about the situation if my case, like if the PPR are sent to me or not....etc .
my Question can i send CHC email asking about by file situation ? if yes what is the email address that Should i sent to?.

PLease Answer ASAP.

Thanks

Khebra

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
khebra said:
Seniors Please
As being applicant, offcourse u can do it directly. Sugget to mention all references in your email likewise through whom u have filed your application, its' number, date of application etc etc so situation remain clear to authority.

asyousuf

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
we are in the same boat, we have our consultancy here in UAE and when i check online status (Ecas) it doesn't say that the meds are received, though as per the courier tracking number given to my by London Clinic it is delivered on October 20, 2010.

Today i have sent a case specific inquiry and hoping will have an answer :)

khebra said:
Dear Senior,
I made my Medical Last Sep. 2010 and sent it to CHC London Office . I already have my consultancy company here in UAE as all the communication to/from CHC are going through them as i delegate them to be the point of contact with CHC . NOW if i want to send an email to CHC by myself asking about the situation if my case, like if the PPR are sent to me or not....etc .
my Question can i send CHC email asking about by file situation ? if yes what is the email address that Should i sent to?.

PLease Answer ASAP.

Thanks

Khebra

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khebra said:
Dear Senior,

PLease Answer ASAP.

Thanks
You can send case specific inquiry where you will need to fill a form,you will just need to put your file number,date of birth,name etc. you don't need to mention you consultancy's name if you are just inquiring your file situation. I sent case specific inquiry with my consultancy's name. It didn't create any confusion.

Here is the link for case specific inquiry for London VO

www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bugsnette said:
we are in the same boat, we have our consultancy here in UAE and when i check online status (Ecas) it doesn't say that the meds are received, though as per the courier tracking number given to my by London Clinic it is delivered on October 20, 2010.

Today i have sent a case specific inquiry and hoping will have an answer :)
which email you sent your inquiry? and what did you say?

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
You can send case specific inquiry where you will need to fill a form,you will just need to put your file number,date of birth,name etc. you don't need to mention you consultancy's name if you are just inquiring your file situation. I sent case specific inquiry with my consultancy's name. It didn't create any confusion.

Here is the link for case specific inquiry for London VO

www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx
thnkas sooooooo much appreciate your help ..but when normally they answer back? and if they answer throuh email also?

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
You of course can email them directly however through the online form from CIC or link provided earlier by classical_beat.

However I suggest you keep your consultancy updated to be in the same boat. You never know what VO response would be, for which you might need your consultant input.

Since more than 3 months elapsed since your medical and we are yet in the beginning of the year, I.e immigrants quote not yet reached, I think you should get an update soon.

Cheers!

jalandhri

Jan 6, 2011
If you have applied through a consultancy firm CIC will not provide the required information. They will ask you to first cancel the authourisation to the consultancy firm you have given.
You will be able to get the info through your consultant only.