+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Carleton university Winter 2020

Sep 28, 2019
Chennai
Category........
Recommended for assessment for more than a week and then back to review in progress by department(for 3days) and then to progress in faculty of graduate and pict doctoral affairs ( for a day) then got admit

prer123

Oct 26, 2019
Any updates about offers guys?
Does anyone know till when do they give admits for winter 2020 intake?

prer123

Oct 26, 2019
We have been informed that we have reached our capacity for Winter term MEng admissions. As such you file will be ranked for Fall 2019 consideration with those who have applied for the Fall term. A final decision will be placed on your file by March 1st, 2020.
I got this jst now . But does this mean I got deferred?

Mounika Darru

Oct 7, 2019
We have been informed that we have reached our capacity for Winter term MEng admissions. As such you file will be ranked for Fall 2019 consideration with those who have applied for the Fall term. A final decision will be placed on your file by March 1st, 2020.
I got the same mail

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
It means you'll be considered for September 2020 admissions. You could be denied or hopefully accepted.

Reactions: prer123

Brij.26

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys,

Anyone applied /applying to Carleton university for the winter 2020.

Post your suggestions or comments or queries here. It's a great way to interact with people who are interested in the same university.
I have applied for mengg, mechanical in carleton.
Cgpa 7.84
Ielts 6.5
Will i get admission??
I have also applied for summer intake.

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
I have applied for mengg, mechanical in carleton.
Cgpa 7.84
Ielts 6.5
Will i get admission??
I have also applied for summer intake.
Your numbers look good but that does not guarantee admission. There are several other factors schools consider, one of them is the availability of slots for international students in several programs. You could be the finest engineer and still be denied admission but I hope that wouldn't be your case.

Sep 24, 2019
Did anybody get any update regarding your admission status? I have mailed the university on 25th of October and they told me that they are accessing my file and when they will reach at final decision they will inform me. Should I ask them again? As very less time is left for processing the file for January intake..