+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver with visa sponsorship

Chims

Feb 23, 2024
I'm a registered nurse currently working and would like to apply for a job as a caregiver with visa sponsorship. I have 13years of Clinical experience in the nursing profession. I would appreciate if you could consider my application

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I'm a registered nurse currently working and would like to apply for a job as a caregiver with visa sponsorship. I have 13years of Clinical experience in the nursing profession. I would appreciate if you could consider my application
This is a public forum and not a job site. Be careful with anybody reaching out to you to offer you a job.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Where are you from? Are you an RN and have you been working as a nurse in the past 5 years?There are much better options to come to Canada for a nurse than through caregiving programs.

Mar 5, 2024
I'm a skilled tiler with experience of 7years.
I would like to apply for a job as a care giver with visa sponsorship.
And I have so many other profession and %100 healthy.
I would appreciate if my request being granted thanks.
And I have already obtained my passport ready.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm a skilled tiler with experience of 7years.
I would like to apply for a job as a care giver with visa sponsorship.
And I have so many other profession and %100 healthy.
I would appreciate if my request being granted thanks.
And I have already obtained my passport ready.
[/QUOTE

Do you have any background in being caregiver? Are you a licensed nurse? Teacher? Being a skilled tradesperson does not mean you are qualified to be a caregiver.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Where are you from? Are you an RN and have you been working as a nurse in the past 5 years?There are much better options to come to Canada for a nurse than through caregiving programs.
My sister has been working in the last 5 years as a RN in the Philippines. What kind of options does she have?

Sheraz Rahman

Mar 26, 2024
I'm a Psychologist from Pakistan
I would like to apply for a job as a care giver with visa sponsorship.And I have so many other profession and %100 healthy. I would appreciate if my request being granted thanks.
And I have already obtained my documents and passport ready.

John okalebo

Mar 27, 2024
I am registered nurse with 14 years of hands on experience in clinical nursing to date and I am passionate about working in caregiver community in Canada, it's my pleasure and profound joy to work with you if you offer me this golden opportunity

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am registered nurse with 14 years of hands on experience in clinical nursing to date and I am passionate about working in caregiver community in Canada, it's my pleasure and profound joy to work with you if you offer me this golden opportunity
This is not a job site and there are no jobs here.