+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAREGIVER OR NURSE ASSISTANT

Dec 19, 2023
BAHRAIN
Category........
WP
Dear Hiring Manager,

My name is Collins Efuetngwa Atabongafac and I’m a Bachelor Degree Nurse with 5 years expertise in elderly care, skilled in providing medication administration, emotional support and hygienic care; warm, responsible and organized. I believe my qualifications, experience, and enthusiasm make me an ideal candidate for this position. I am thrilled to apply for the Elderly Caregiver position at your esteemed organization. With a genuine heart for helping others, I am excited about the opportunity to provide compassionate care to seniors in need. Caring for the elderly is not just a job for me; it’s a calling. I bring a warm and empathetic approach to caregiving, ensuring that every individual receives the respect, dignity, and companionship they deserve. From assisting with daily activities to offering a friendly ear, I am dedicated to creating a supportive and nurturing environment. What sets me apart is my commitment to simplicity and understanding. I believe in making each day better for those under my care, whether through a cheerful conversation or helping with daily tasks. I understand the importance of reliability in caregiving and am passionate about providing the best possible support to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Your organization’s values resonate with my own, and I am eager to contribute to the well-being of your residents. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how my caregiving skills can bring comfort and joy to the lives of those in your care.

Sincerely,
Collins Efuetngwa Atabongafac

ndungutsefab

Jan 1, 2024
Rwanda
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Rwanda
NOC Code......
None
Job Offer........
Yes
Passport Req..
PC689115
VISA ISSUED...
None
LANDED..........
None
Hello my names NDUNGUTSE FABRICE am pursuing high school in physics chemistry biology , I had received different training about health where I got training on first aid , and public health and well being delivered by WHO so It was great pleasure if you give me an opportunity to be one of your caregiver thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear Hiring Manager,

My name is Collins Efuetngwa Atabongafac and I’m a Bachelor Degree Nurse with 5 years expertise in elderly care, skilled in providing medication administration, emotional support and hygienic care; warm, responsible and organized. I believe my qualifications, experience, and enthusiasm make me an ideal candidate for this position. I am thrilled to apply for the Elderly Caregiver position at your esteemed organization. With a genuine heart for helping others, I am excited about the opportunity to provide compassionate care to seniors in need. Caring for the elderly is not just a job for me; it’s a calling. I bring a warm and empathetic approach to caregiving, ensuring that every individual receives the respect, dignity, and companionship they deserve. From assisting with daily activities to offering a friendly ear, I am dedicated to creating a supportive and nurturing environment. What sets me apart is my commitment to simplicity and understanding. I believe in making each day better for those under my care, whether through a cheerful conversation or helping with daily tasks. I understand the importance of reliability in caregiving and am passionate about providing the best possible support to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Your organization’s values resonate with my own, and I am eager to contribute to the well-being of your residents. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how my caregiving skills can bring comfort and joy to the lives of those in your care.

Sincerely,
Collins Efuetngwa Atabongafac
There are no jobs on this site. If you are a licensed RN there are jobs available in Canada. If you have not passed the licensing exams to work in Canada you will likely have to start working in a care home and then work towards getting your RN recognized. Would look through the internet for job postings and news articles about international nurse hiring and contact these employers direct. I have given you a few leads.

https://www.reddeeradvocate.com/news/central-alberta-sites-to-benefit-from-newly-recruited-international-nurses-ahs-6829686

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/teams-plan-for-foreign-nurses-to-come-to-n-s-1.6401608