+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAREGIVER JOB AND VISA SPONSORSHIP

Oke Omolara

Dec 12, 2023
Hi, I'm Oke Omolara from Nigeria. I'm 31 years old, a female. I want to apply for the care giver visa sponsorship alongside with work permit. I have 2 years and 3 month work experience. Please give me a chance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I'm Oke Omolara from Nigeria. I'm 31 years old, a female. I want to apply for the care giver visa sponsorship alongside with work permit. I have 2 years and 3 month work experience. Please give me a chance.
Stop spamming the site. No jobs here. Not sure why you are posting here.

Mar 1, 2020
Good morning Sir/Madam, My name is Aderoba Adebanjo Adegbite (male) and I am from Nigeria. I am 38 years old, I am interested in the role of a Caregiver/Support worker in your country. I have 5years experience as a volunteer Caregiver and 2years professional working experience as a Care Assistant/Support Worker providing quality care to Client’s/Patients. I have the skill and qualities that will enable be carry out my duties assiduously, I am flexible, empathic, compassionate, adhere to instructions, hard working, honest and i posses a strong interpersonal skills. I will greatly appreciate if my application is given full consideration.

Kyomnom#

Dec 14, 2023
Hi, I'm Yusuf magaji Yakubu 31years of age from Nigeria and am here to apply for a caregiver Assistant sponsored job visa alongside work permit. I have been engaged in various volunteering care assistant jobs and acquired certificate for it. More so, I have 4-5 years working experience where am trained with the best facility who taught me the most valuable skills to always have compassion, honesty, empathy and so much more in the field of caregiver space. I will be delighted to see my application been given full consideration.

aigbe

May 11, 2017
APPLICATION TO WORK AS A CAREGIVER IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Dear sir/ma
My name is Aigbe Ama Adewunmi, i am 35 years old, i am a native of edo state in Nigeria,i will love to work as a caregiver in your country. I have 4 years experience as a caregiver in both Nanny and elderly care in Nigeria,
I will be glad if my application can be considered.

Thank You