+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ urgent help

Fazer

Jun 27, 2015
I saved the CAQ online but still did not pay the fees , and want to change my name there
Can i make another application online and forget about the old one ?

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
yes u can edit your application.login into the account and edit your form.if you havent done the payment then u can submit new form.

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
u better submit new application.create new account.do it fast dude.u need to file visa before august.otherwise ur vis will get rejected

Fazer

Jun 27, 2015
I have another problem
My name in Passport is "for example " Sary Evan Amr Barak

in the CAQ application they want me to write Family name at birth and First name so it will be like this?

First name : Sary
Family name at birth : Barak

so where should i put the second and third name ? in my family name or first name ?

For clarification :
Sary : me
Evan : father
Amr : grand father
Barak : family

reddyakhil24

Jun 27, 2015
:) :) Too big Name.... Don't worry it's not a big thing, fill the family name in the respective box and fill the remaining in First name box providing space in between them.

Print the Acknowledgment and attach photograph, Passport Copy, Admission letter, Mail to the address provided as early as possible, yowill get ur CAQ with in 20 days.

Fazer

Jun 27, 2015
And what do you think with my first question about changing my name in the CAQ online reddyakhil24 ?

If i write it like this
First name : Sary
Family name at birth : Barak
will i have problems ?

Nov 27, 2021
Can someone help me? I did a mistake in my caq application and also pay fees and got a letter of intention to refusal. I want to change my information, how can I do it?

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Were you refused for filling the form incorrectly? If yes then you must reapply since they have already refused the application

Nov 27, 2021
I got a letter of intention to refuse my application for renewing caq because they require some documents which I already have and I can submit them. But the thing is that there a some mistakes application forum like the end date of my study, for the old original caq I put by mistake “NO” which I need to fill as yes because I already have that. Is it possible now to change the application form because it may cause refusal for my new caq. Please help me how can I tackle all the situation. Thank you

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
I got a letter of intention to refuse my application for renewing caq because they require some documents which I already have and I can submit them. But the thing is that there a some mistakes application forum like the end date of my study, for the old original caq I put by mistake “NO” which I need to fill as yes because I already have that. Is it possible now to change the application form because it may cause refusal for my new caq. Please help me how can I tackle all the situation. Thank you
Check the FAQ on the MIFI website or send them a message. Go through the website, there must be a help section

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
I would suggest you reapply for the CAQ with correct information.I was in a similar situation, my new CAQ arrived in 10 days, while the old one is still under review even after submitting additional documents.Please also attach a note in Arrima portal, explaining them your situation.