+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Rejection (Québec's legislative and regulatory requirements1 for international student)

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
What is Québec's legislative and regulatory requirements1 for international students?
Any one plz reply

ae47

Mar 20, 2017
Any one plz reply
Hey, when I applied I received a personal checklist asking for the following documents:
1) The original Declaration, commitments and authorizations form, dated and signed.
2) An original recent ID photo, passport format (35 mm x 45 mm), with your name on the back and stapled in the box opposite.
3) Legible photocopy of pages of your passport bearing personal information and the photo (well defined). Your passport must be valid.
4) Letter of admission from the registrar (or Admissions Office) of the educational establishment that you will attend.

I mailed these to the address provided, and received my CAQ in 43 calendar days.

I am not sure what you mean by legislative/regulatory requirements. Can you elaborate please?

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I have applied CAQ through legal study adviser and might possible thay didn't send proper documents and I got rejected and the reason is which is the title of my conversation.due to Québec's legislative and regulatory requirements1 we didn't find your documents match with our criteria .( I didn't hear from anyone that CAQ is reject) but mine so.

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hello all,

I mailed in my missing documents for the CAQ on 10th july, and the courier was delivered on 17th july. I was wondering how long it would take for them to issue the CAQ after this.

Will I have to wait another 20+ business days for them to process the missing documents? Or should I be expecting something within the coming week? Any insight on this would help.

Thanks!

sahilbhandari

Dec 29, 2017
hey. i got my offer yesterdat. i just found there is a little error in my home address. The Word "mohalla" is on my Passport where as in the offer letter it is written as "moahalla" . Is this an issue or not?

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
hey. i got my offer yesterdat. i just found there is a little error in my home address. The Word "mohalla" is on my Passport where as in the offer letter it is written as "moahalla" . Is this an issue or not?
not a big issue .its typographic mistake.

ghitaOud

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I am currently waiting for my CAQ. It been at least now two months I sent my CAQ by the mail the
2019-05-08 I received the confirmation the receipt of my document the 2019-06-07. I know that my folder is complete and I am really worried, I don't understand why is it taking soo much time.
I am an international student, I am going to Concordia University and the more they take time the less time I'll have to apply for my student permit.

Please if anyone knows why and what I should I do.
Thank you !