+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't remember address??

runningfree

Apr 3, 2012
My wife (the applicant) who is originally from Korea studied in Australia about 10 years ago for 10 months and she can't remember/has no information to figure out her street address and number for the SCHEDULE A Background forms. Of course she remembers the city/district etc but not sure if this will suffice. Please let me know what you guys think! Cheers.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
runningfree said:
My wife (the applicant) who is originally from Korea studied in Australia about 10 years ago for 10 months and she can't remember/has no information to figure out her street address and number for the SCHEDULE A Background forms. Of course she remembers the city/district etc but not sure if this will suffice. Please let me know what you guys think! Cheers.
Does she perchance have a letter addressed to her at that address or a school transcript? Or an e-mail confirming the arrangements? Do her parents have it in an old address book? Often people are able to find the addresses once they start thinking of places where it may be jotted down. Try your very best.

If not, write down the information to the best of her recollection and explain as many details as she remembers in an attached note.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
If she had a student account with the university, try logging back into to it. (You might have to call help desk to get a new password.) This is exactly what I had to do to get an old phone number I used to have a few weeks ago.

I called help desk, had my password reset. Logged into the student page and pulled up my address/phone information. There it was!