+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't register to EE Tracker with Bio Completed over 10 days

ZozoKKK

Jan 22, 2024
Hi, I have my bio completed on June 28th, and got waived from Med Check (currently shows blank on web). And I have tried multiple times to register the Tracker through https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register (tried with different devices / browsers), but it always shows the following error message "
Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

Does anyone have any idea about the reason? Tried to call IRCC as well, was not able to connect with a live agent.

Any advise will be appreciated!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, I have my bio completed on June 28th, and got waived from Med Check (currently shows blank on web). And I have tried multiple times to register the Tracker through https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register (tried with different devices / browsers), but it always shows the following error message "
Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

Does anyone have any idea about the reason? Tried to call IRCC as well, was not able to connect with a live agent.

Any advise will be appreciated!
Only two possibilities:
1. you are entering your details wrong, happens more commonly than one would think. Browse around the forum and check common mistakes and eliminate them.
2. IRCC is yet to update your info in tracker's DB. You'll have to wait here.

theprettyreckless

Jan 31, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2024
The tracker has not been functional for everyone for over a month now. No new sign ups can be processed and already registered users have no new updates on the tracker

ZozoKKK

Jan 22, 2024
Only two possibilities:
1. you are entering your details wrong, happens more commonly than one would think. Browse around the forum and check common mistakes and eliminate them.
2. IRCC is yet to update your info in tracker's DB. You'll have to wait here.
Did look into those common mistakes in inputting personal information, and also changed browser several times. Nothing changed….

Not sure if my info is not loaded into the tracker DB yet, but it does show Bio completed in the gckey web…

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Did look into those common mistakes in inputting personal information, and also changed browser several times. Nothing changed….

Not sure if my info is not loaded into the tracker DB yet, but it does show Bio completed in the gckey web…
Have you tried adding everything as you've in your passport? Even a spacing could create an issue. Also, place of birth should be in the format of city, state/province? Are you doing those two correctly? They've largely been the biggest issue that we notice.

ZozoKKK

Jan 22, 2024
Have you tried adding everything as you've in your passport? Even a spacing could create an issue. Also, place of birth should be in the format of city, state/province? Are you doing those two correctly? They've largely been the biggest issue that we notice.
I believe I have the correct input…As my name is really short and I don’t have middle name, so there is no any space in between at all
And it only asks me for the country of birth, so no address formatting issue as well……

nothing I could make mistake I guess

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I believe I have the correct input…As my name is really short and I don’t have middle name, so there is no any space in between at all
And it only asks me for the country of birth, so no address formatting issue as well……

nothing I could make mistake I guess
I didn't knew when they changed it, but I now see they've country of birth as opposed to place of birth section: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Maybe an IT issue.

theprettyreckless

Jan 31, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2024
Is there a source for this? If you are looking at the date on top right as "updates", that's not relevant.
Literally everyone that got BIL and MIL since mid June I have come across…I’m talking hundreds of people have not been able to register. The same error message pops up. I’m one of those people so I don’t even know what the tracker looks like so I don’t know what you mean by top right as “updates”, however, the people who have been using the tracker before it became non functional said it’s basically useless right now because it’s not working…this is again, another hundreds of people