+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't Print Validated PDFs

goodism

Nov 23, 2020
Hello,

this is my first time posting here, but I've read lots of posts from this website and I've found it very informative.

My wife and I are applying to sponsor me through the outland spouse/family class sponsorship.

I just validated forms IMM 008, IMM 5669, and IMM 1344, but now I'm unable to print them. Is it because these documents are encrypted?
Has anyone else had problems with printing these documents??

I really appreciate any help on this issue :)

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hello,

this is my first time posting here, but I've read lots of posts from this website and I've found it very informative.

My wife and I are applying to sponsor me through the outland spouse/family class sponsorship.

I just validated forms IMM 008, IMM 5669, and IMM 1344, but now I'm unable to print them. Is it because these documents are encrypted?

What software did you use? Only use adobe reader.

neuroCanadian

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
Is it because these documents are encrypted?
They are not encrypted but I believe they are “signed” or something. I remember a message in Adobe before asking me to allow it to update its ‘certificates’ (I think that was the word).

the particular kind of PDF that immigration is using is a fairly old, no longer supported, kind of PDF variant called XFA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XFA

Goldenheart

Mar 31, 2021
Hello,

Please kindly check you the form is validated. Check the validate box above if it has yes written in it.

goodism

Nov 23, 2020
I figured out a way to get the PDFs to print. When I click print, I then click “save to PDF” which creates a new file. The new file is printable :)