+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't login to my Express Entry profile -- it's been more than a day now

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

I found this posted by Alexios07 with same issue as mine but this has not resolved it for me. I can't login to my EE profile:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cannot-login-to-mycic-account-t366778.0.html

For some reasons, I've been having a very hard time to login to myCIC account. Usually, I go to this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp, then Continue to GCKey, after input username and pw, I will be in, but for this week, it keeps kicking me back to the www.cic.gc.ca. I have to try at least 10 times, before I can login. Anyone has the same issue?

Update / Temporary fix:

Quote from: ht7 on October 21, 2015, 02:38:12 pm

1. Sign in using either Safari or Chrome (or any other browsers, doesn't matter).

2. Go as far as you can, till you are kicked out. -> Do not close this browser

3. Open another browser.

4. Sign in to CIC using this browser, it will go through.(at least for me, this always works).
I submitted my EE profile two days ago got the pdf with my EE profile # and job seeker number. Created my account at the job bank and activated it and ever since then have not been able to login to EE profile. I have made multiple attempts since yesterday but to no avail.

Can someone please tell where should I go to get this reported. Please note that I did not face this issue before submitting my EE profile for almost a month.

Thanks in advance.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Yes I noticed a similar glitch yesterday, but eventually was able to log in after a couple of tries

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

I am getting a similar error today. It says something like "Your login is either expired or invalid..."

Annieyak

Apr 25, 2023
I am having this me problem of being stuck in this infinite IRCC login loop. I have tried all the troubleshooting in the comments, changed browsers, cleared cache and cookies, still i have been unable to login to my account for over a week now.