+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't find COPR

nave0010

Nov 23, 2020
Hi folks,

I got the biometric request for Citizenship and seems to be lost the copr as they have mentioned in the request that would I need to bring it to RCMP. I tried to login to login to PR portal and have resetting my password and the portal not sending me the validation code on my email. I have numerous times but no luck. Can someone please help me out, how can I get my copr or do I need to contact IRCC for that. I know its a weird request from IRCC since I have a PR card.

Thanks in advance,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi folks,

I got the biometric request for Citizenship and seems to be lost the copr as they have mentioned in the request that would I need to bring it to RCMP. I tried to login to login to PR portal and have resetting my password and the portal not sending me the validation code on my email. I have numerous times but no luck. Can someone please help me out, how can I get my copr or do I need to contact IRCC for that. I know its a weird request from IRCC since I have a PR card.

Thanks in advance,
You don’t need COPR to do fingerprints. You only need 2 pieces of valid government ids and one mode of payment. COPR is not required to do fingerprints from RCMP.

nave0010

Nov 23, 2020
You don’t need COPR to do fingerprints. You only need 2 pieces of valid government ids and one mode of payment. COPR is not required to do fingerprints from RCMP.
That's what they exactly asked for

Bring the following information with you to get your fingerprints taken:
 this letter, so that your application number and the address of the citizenship office
requesting your fingerprints are noted on the fingerprint form;
 your proof of permanent resident status - Record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation
of Permanent Residence (IMM5292 or IMM5688);
 your Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one);
 at least two (2) pieces of valid identification, one of which contains your photo and
signature;
 the appropriate fees.

I don't have IMM1000 and IMM5292 or IMM5688, is it still okay if I bring PR and 2 pieces of ID?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Those instructions are pretty clear. You take your PR Card as THAT is your proof of PR status. No need to overcomplicate things.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

 this letter, so that your application number and the address of the citizenship office
 your proof of permanent resident status - Record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation
 at least two (2) pieces of valid identification, one of which contains your photo and
signature;
 the appropriate fees.

I don't have IMM1000 and IMM5292 or IMM5688, is it still okay if I bring PR and 2 pieces of ID?
As I told you it’s generic letter. You don’t need COPR. You should take this letter, 2 pieces of valid id and mode of payment.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016

signature;
 the appropriate fees.

Take the existing passport, drivers license or PR card and print out of the FP request letter that you received.
CoPR is not required