+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot Upload Additional Documents Online

engineerx

Jun 9, 2013
Hi,
I don't know if others have had the same problem that i have with my application for work permit. I applied online thru MyCIC, submitted all the required documents and received confirmation from CIC that my application was received. Then they asked for some additional documents with instructions to upload it only thru MyCIC account. Problem is the additional documents they required were not listed in myCIC checklist. I had no problem uploading the initial set of documents before. But for the additional documents, there is no "upload" button in myCIC checklist that is why I am unable to submit these. If anyone had this problem before and has information how go about this, please share. Thanks...

BecSachse

Jun 16, 2013
What browser are you using? I had difficulty doing anything with Internet Explorer. Everything has worked well with Google Chrome, so I'd suggest using that browser.

darkadder

Jun 19, 2013
Hey,

There is a provision to upload random documents at the bottom of the page. I think it says additional info or something.

Else, merge all your docs into one doc....it'll upload as long as it doens't cross the upload limit.

vanegon09

Jun 27, 2013
Hello, were you able to solve your problem? I have the exact same problem, and I can't find a direct email or phone number to call and ask about what is the issue? I work with digital tools and I can't find where to upload my additional documetns, it has been already two weeks, receiving this letter that I need to submit additional documents and I just can't do it.

I would appreciate some guidance on this, I am getting really really nervous, thanks.

VG

sukip

Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
LANDED..........
Already Living in Canada
i have the same problem. did anyone solve this. please reply. thanks.

:( :(