+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelled Application for TRV

salsabil_tory

Feb 7, 2018
Hello

I applied for a new temporary resident visa (TRV) from outside Canada(Bangladesh) on 5th October,2017. I have been an international student in Canada for past four years and got my Degree in June 2017 . I also have a valid work permit for three years (valid until August 2020). I am currently visiting my my home country and have applied for the visa from here. I am planning to go back to Canada and start working as soon as I get the visa.

A final decision has been made on my application on January 9, 2018 and it says " Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with more details". it is February 6, 2018 and I still did not hear back from them. It has been four months now. I would like to know what am I supposed to do now. Should I apply for it again?

I would really appreciate if you could provide me with some information when I might get a response on that and what my next steps should be.

Thank you

Samran04

May 10, 2018
Hello

I applied for a new temporary resident visa (TRV) from outside Canada(Bangladesh) on 5th October,2017. I have been an international student in Canada for past four years and got my Degree in June 2017 . I also have a valid work permit for three years (valid until August 2020). I am currently visiting my my home country and have applied for the visa from here. I am planning to go back to Canada and start working as soon as I get the visa.

A final decision has been made on my application on January 9, 2018 and it says " Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with more details". it is February 6, 2018 and I still did not hear back from them. It has been four months now. I would like to know what am I supposed to do now. Should I apply for it again?

I would really appreciate if you could provide me with some information when I might get a response on that and what my next steps should be.

Thank you
What category did you apply under ? Returning worker ? If yes supporting documents are needed. But i assume you have left the job back in canada and just applied for trv from here. Did you get any reply as why was your application cancelled did you move back ? If yes please reply am in similar shoes now.