+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANCELLATION FORM

bimstory

Jun 2, 2011
Hi all, I need your help, do you guys know the link to the cancellation form to get my passport back? This visa thing is getting me stressed out and I just might as well take my passport back and forget the trip.

Thank you!

kricee18

Aug 25, 2011
rvelezca said:
Could you post it in a web page? Does a fax asking for your passport back works as well?
hi pleAse send me cancellation form i really need it. Did you cancel yours? How many weeks before you received your passport from the time you requested
emakl me ashleyjc77@yahoo.ca

xoxo262

Oct 19, 2011
If any of you still have this form, could you please send it to me, email address is dolem228@yahoo.com. also how long did it take.for you to get your passports back?

stole

Nov 10, 2011
any information on how long you can get your passport back after fill the cancellation form? thanks

joju

Apr 18, 2011
kisscat said:
I can send you the form. Let me know your email.
hello ,I am new here. I bumped in to this cancelation thingy may I please have one as well as I want to cancel my application for my trv in buffalo. I want my passport back ASAP. tnx

dilcha9

Dec 28, 2011
Hello,

I would also like to cancel my application. Is there a link or process or application I need to fill out to cancel the application?
Please let me know ASAP as it is an emergency and I need my passport back urgently.
Also please share your experiences of the cancellation process.

Thanks a lot.