+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian PR through representative

ritz25

Oct 2, 2018
Canada
Hi everyone,
I have applied for Canadian PR based on Express Entry program through a representative. My AOR is July 24th. I have seen few people getting their PPR who have received AOR in August. Someone told me that it takes more time if someone applies through a representative than someone who applies on his own. I used to feel that all applicants are treated equally. Please help me with my doubt.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have applied for Canadian PR based on Express Entry program through a representative. My AOR is July 24th. I have seen few people getting their PPR who have received AOR in August. Someone told me that it takes more time if someone applies through a representative than someone who applies on his own. I used to feel that all applicants are treated equally. Please help me with my doubt.
1. Whoever told you that my suggestion would be to stay away from any discussion related to Canada PR with him/her in future.
2. It is incorrect
3. Do not look at some August people who have received PPR. They are just plain lucky
4. I can show you hundreds of people from Jan to Jun AOR who are still awaiting PPR i.e. AOR much before you.

If you're worried order GCMS notes to get true picture of your application.

Reactions: ritz25

ritz25

Oct 2, 2018
Canada
1. Whoever told you that my suggestion would be to stay away from any discussion related to Canada PR with him/her in future.
2. It is incorrect
3. Do not look at some August people who have received PPR. They are just plain lucky
4. I can show you hundreds of people from Jan to Jun AOR who are still awaiting PPR i.e. AOR much before you.

If you're worried order GCMS notes to get true picture of your application.
Thank you so much for clearing my doubt. I wasn't worried about my application until I had a discussion with my friend.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi everyone,
There is no role of a representative in slowing or accelerating PR process. Each application is treated differently. Standard PR processing times are 6 months. You have passed on 2 months as of now.

What does your CIC status says?

ritz25

Oct 2, 2018
Canada
There is no role of a representative in slowing or accelerating PR process. Each application is treated differently. Standard PR processing times are 6 months. You have passed on 2 months as of now.

What does your CIC status says?
It’s good to hear that my application is not treated differently. My current status is that I have passed my medical exam.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
It’s good to hear that my application is not treated differently. My current status is that I have passed my medical exam.
That's not true. Not all applications are treated equally. Your application processing time line is based on several factors like the documentation or lack of you provide, past visa refusals, travel history etc etc. Straightforward applications get processed quickly.

ritz25

Oct 2, 2018
Canada
That's not true. Not all applications are treated equally. Your application processing time line is based on several factors like the documentation or lack of you provide, past visa refusals, travel history etc etc. Straightforward applications get processed quickly.
I got it now. Thanks for the clarification.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
You are in very initial stage at this moment. So keep checking your status and emails.