+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian citizenship test in Calgary. Where can I leave my belongings?

hanuz06

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am going to take a citizenship test in Calgary. I wonder if I can bring my bag to the site? After the test I need to go to school. If I can't then where can I leave it..may be any paid storage nearby?

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am going to take a citizenship test in Calgary. I wonder if I can bring my bag to the site? After the test I need to go to school. If I can't then where can I leave it..may be any paid storage nearby?
I can't speak to this center specifically but I expect it to be similar in all centers. When I took mine I just pushed the bag and my coat under my seat. I was expecting it to be like exams where I had to leave it in a pile and was a little nervous but it was fine.

In addition: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/grant/knowledge-testing.html

I hadn't even read this myself (and probably should have)
  • only those taking the knowledge test are in the test room;
  • couples, family members and friends are not seated together;
  • tests are pre-sorted, so people sitting next to each other receive different versions (there are different versions of the test, and there should be a random, even distribution of the test versions); and
  • all personal belongings (e.g., purses, bags, study materials) are placed underneath applicants’ chairs
Bear in mind you could be there several hours in relation to your point about going to school afterwards.

hannah06

Sep 23, 2013
Hello everyone,

Hi, just bring your bag with you and put it under your seat. Good luck!