+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship - December Test results

Kelsi

Jan 17, 2012
Had anyone taken the citizenship test on December 22, 2011 from Kitchener office received their test results? I had taken my test on December 22nd and haven't heard anything so far. Is this usual?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My experience is that they never notified me to tell me if I passed the test. They only sent me a letter to attend the oath about 10-14 days before my oath date. My oath was 2 months after my test but it can also be later than that.

Kelsi

Jan 17, 2012
Hi Leon,
You also wrote the test in kitchener?
Can you share your time line?

Thanks,
Kelsi

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't take it in Kitchener no, and it was in 2008. June that I took the test and August the oath but because of my experience, I don't think you need to worry just because you haven't heard back from them yet. If you get to the 4 month mark and still haven't heard from them, you can go to your local office and ask if they can tell you anything.

Kelsi

Jan 17, 2012
Hey Good News Guys :)

I went to local office today to find out the status of my citizenship application and they confirmed that I have passed the test. Waiting for ceremony invitation.

Cheers
Kelsi

happyeastwest

Feb 1, 2012
Hello Kelsi,

I am also waiting like others for the Dec test results - appeared in 1st week.

Here is my problem, my wife is going crazy and wants to know if she passed or not, as it has been over 8 weeks for the results. We are from Lemington, ON.

how did you approach local office?

Is there any other way to find whether person passed test or not/

Regards,

James

Kelsi

Jan 17, 2012
You just directly walk-in to the local office and provide your client id, they will let you the status of your test. Some people are very nice, they tell you the status (Try your luck).