+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Business School . . . Do you know anything about this college

risky

Feb 23, 2011
Canadian business college toronto is a college and i want to know is this college good enough to get visa issued. Because fees is very low and its not very famous college aswell if anyone know anything about this college please let me know . . . THNX !

This is url of this college http://www.cbstraining.com

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Sorry to be blunt are your academic credentials so low that you can not get into schools like Humber or Seneca. To be honest, your visa will be refused if u get admission into low ranked or non accredited schools.

Marz

May 10, 2011
Canadian Business School is rated Toronto's top business school by the Consumers Choice Awards and the school is Accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada. They are an excellent choice of school. The school also has a number of agreements with Univerisities and is a external Supporting Degree Institute for the University of London. Check them out at studytoronto.com

Marz

May 10, 2011
goldbook.ca/toronto-on/schools-academic-colleges-universities/canadian-business-college-16485

Marz

May 10, 2011
Marz said:
Canadian Business School is rated Toronto's top business school and computer trainer by the Consumers Choice Awards and the Paralegal Program is Accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada. They are an excellent choice of school. The school also has a number of agreements with Universities. Check them out at studytoronto.com

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marz said:
Canadian Business School is rated Toronto's top business school by the Consumers Choice Awards and the school is Accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada. They are an excellent choice of school. The school also has a number of agreements with Univerisities and is a external Supporting Degree Institute for the University of London. Check them out at studytoronto.com
Hi,

1. For you it's a top rated business school but for me it's a private school. And, you are not eligible for work permit (Off-campus work permit/PGWP) and PR under CEC & PNP).

www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
enfield said:
Hi,

1. For you it's a top rated business school but for me it's a private school. And, you are not eligible for work permit (Off-campus work permit/PGWP) and PR under CEC & PNP).

www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp
I agree with Enfield.

It's not a very good school. It's got a poor reputation among big business employers. I wouldn't waste your money. Pick a real school instead.

Marz

May 10, 2011
Like many good Private Career Colleges they offer excellent career Diploma Programs and do Not charge extra just because your not from Canada. These schools are not for everyone, only for those serious about their career education. Like many private schools they work with external organisations like Oracle and Microsoft. Public Colleges are also good but very expensive for international students. However students at most private career colleges are not allowed to work whilst studying.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Marz said:
Like many good Private Career Colleges they offer excellent career Diploma Programs and do Not charge extra just because your not from Canada. These schools are not for everyone, only for those serious about their career education. Like many private schools they work with external organisations like Oracle and Microsoft. Public Colleges are also good but very expensive for international students. However students at most private career colleges are not allowed to work whilst studying.
Please don't lead people astray and mislead people about this school's reputation. This is NOT a good school. It's the kind of school people attend when they can't get into a university or public college. Having this school on your resume does NOT look good if you are trying to enter the business world.

Marz

May 10, 2011
You obviously have not experienced a GOOD Private Career Colleges. This is a excellent school. Try reading the entire post.

As you are aware many elite private schools are not for everyone such as Harvard, Yale, Princeton...

In Ontario is it much harder to obtain a student visa for the Private Career Colleges as there is a bias towards Public education. Don't knock what you don't know. I am not telling people to go there. I was simply answering a question.

Lize

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
Marz said:
You obviously have not experienced a GOOD Private Career Colleges. This is a excellent school. Try reading the entire post.

As you are aware many elite private schools are not for everyone such as Harvard, Yale, Princeton...

In Ontario is it much harder to obtain a student visa for the Private Career Colleges as there is a bias towards Public education. Don't knock what you don't know. I am not telling people to go there. I was simply answering a question.
IS the EXPERIENCE of hundreds of people that have applied to private colleges and got their visa rejected the only proof we need

Marz

May 10, 2011
Liz that's exactly correct. It has nothing to do with the schools themselves and everything to do with Policy that directs international students in Ontario towards Public schools. I'll let you figure out why the public sector wants these international students within public schools and can assure you it is not quality driven. I've already given you a hint as to why.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acualy seniors discourage private schools bcoz student go for canada mostly for part time work and after study getting PR. and private school not allowed for work and PR. thatswhy people discourage private school.