+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadex Petroleum offer letter

Jan 8, 2009
i received a offer letter from canadex petroleum in which they offer 5500 cad per month for welder position,i want to know how i can check this offer letter and agreement are original or fake, because they didnt take any interview or test, they jusy say print this offer letter and agreement and go to VFS for biomatric . kindly read this email below;

Attention! SHAKIR SIRHANDI

I tried to call your number directly but was not connected. Maybe I entered the code incorrectly. If you have any questions about your application, please send us an email or call us directly. You are free to proceed with your visa application Process, I don`t think there are many interviews for this job position. as long as you have 3 years of experience and above.

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is to confirm that CANADEX PETROLEUM Canada has made you a job offer in Toronto Canada, and has requested that you report to the office on or before October 30th, 2024, as CANADEX PETROLEUM Canada has provided an apartment on the company's premises as a potential employee.

Once again, we congratulate you and send you an OFFER/ACCEPTANCE LETTER, a CONTRACT LETTER, and an AGREEMENT LETTER, as well as all the documents that will improve your efficiency in getting your work visa approved to our Canadian Embassy Representation in Pakistan

We have contacted the CANADIAN VISA APPLICATION CENTER to obtain expedited approval for the Canadian visa documents. In doing so, we have taken into consideration the documents you will need to present to the Canadian Embassy, the nature of the interview you may face, and the time and delay in obtaining the visa, which is not quite as favorable to you due to some changes in procedures since the COVID-19 outbreak. that could result in your visa being denied. We have established a responsible and friendly relationship with the embassy to expedite the acceptance of work visas for our selected candidates without delay or lengthy visa procedures.

Note: Job offer letter and Agreement letter. A valid international passport must be presented to the VFS Global Center in Indonesia for your biometric registration. This proves that you are from CANADEX PETROLEUM Canada, and all necessary assistance should be available to you.

Contact the VFS GLOBAL representative at the email address below, for your biometrics process.

info-pk@vfs-helplines.com to book a biometric enrollment and start the visa process. Include our company information when contacting VFS. Remember! They have their own procedures that you must follow.

HERE IS THE CONTACT ADDRESS OF THE CANADIAN VISA REPRESENTATIVE AT THE BIOMETRIC HEADQUARTERS IN THE PAKISTAN:

EMAIL: info-pk@vfs-helplines.com

Address: V378+2HV Block-6 Block 6 PECHS, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan

Make sure that you provide a detailed comment in your application so that your visa can be processed quickly. Always keep us informed about the status of your visa application. You can also use WhatsApp, Direct Line or email

Once again, we wish you every success. We hope this is the beginning of a long and successful career with us.

Please do not visit the VFS Global Center uninvited unless you have made an appointment with the Canadian representative in Pakistan.

A biometric test is a digital fingerprint scanner that captures images of all 10 digits, and a digital photo is taken of you. The digital fingerprint scanner uses no ink, liquids, or chemicals and leaves no trace on your skin. If you would like more information, please contact us. Any clarification made outside the examination office will be refused

---
Regard: Emiliano Antonio
7475 McLean Rd Guelph, ON N1H 6H9, Canada
Ph: +19029035173
WhatsApp: +16479556567
Email: info@canadexpetroleum.ca
web: www.canadexpetroleum.ca

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
i received a offer letter from canadex petroleum in which they offer 5500 cad per month for welder position,i want to know how i can check this offer letter and agreement are original or fake, because they didnt take any interview or test, they jusy say print this offer letter and agreement and go to VFS for biomatric . kindly read this email below;

Attention! SHAKIR SIRHANDI

I tried to call your number directly but was not connected. Maybe I entered the code incorrectly. If you have any questions about your application, please send us an email or call us directly. You are free to proceed with your visa application Process, I don`t think there are many interviews for this job position. as long as you have 3 years of experience and above.

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is to confirm that CANADEX PETROLEUM Canada has made you a job offer in Toronto Canada, and has requested that you report to the office on or before October 30th, 2024, as CANADEX PETROLEUM Canada has provided an apartment on the company's premises as a potential employee.

Once again, we congratulate you and send you an OFFER/ACCEPTANCE LETTER, a CONTRACT LETTER, and an AGREEMENT LETTER, as well as all the documents that will improve your efficiency in getting your work visa approved to our Canadian Embassy Representation in Pakistan

We have contacted the CANADIAN VISA APPLICATION CENTER to obtain expedited approval for the Canadian visa documents. In doing so, we have taken into consideration the documents you will need to present to the Canadian Embassy, the nature of the interview you may face, and the time and delay in obtaining the visa, which is not quite as favorable to you due to some changes in procedures since the COVID-19 outbreak. that could result in your visa being denied. We have established a responsible and friendly relationship with the embassy to expedite the acceptance of work visas for our selected candidates without delay or lengthy visa procedures.

Note: Job offer letter and Agreement letter. A valid international passport must be presented to the VFS Global Center in Indonesia for your biometric registration. This proves that you are from CANADEX PETROLEUM Canada, and all necessary assistance should be available to you.

Contact the VFS GLOBAL representative at the email address below, for your biometrics process.

info-pk@vfs-helplines.com to book a biometric enrollment and start the visa process. Include our company information when contacting VFS. Remember! They have their own procedures that you must follow.

HERE IS THE CONTACT ADDRESS OF THE CANADIAN VISA REPRESENTATIVE AT THE BIOMETRIC HEADQUARTERS IN THE PAKISTAN:

EMAIL: info-pk@vfs-helplines.com

Address: V378+2HV Block-6 Block 6 PECHS, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan

Make sure that you provide a detailed comment in your application so that your visa can be processed quickly. Always keep us informed about the status of your visa application. You can also use WhatsApp, Direct Line or email

Once again, we wish you every success. We hope this is the beginning of a long and successful career with us.

Please do not visit the VFS Global Center uninvited unless you have made an appointment with the Canadian representative in Pakistan.

A biometric test is a digital fingerprint scanner that captures images of all 10 digits, and a digital photo is taken of you. The digital fingerprint scanner uses no ink, liquids, or chemicals and leaves no trace on your skin. If you would like more information, please contact us. Any clarification made outside the examination office will be refused

---
Regard: Emiliano Antonio
7475 McLean Rd Guelph, ON N1H 6H9, Canada
Ph: +19029035173
WhatsApp: +16479556567
Email: info@canadexpetroleum.ca
web: www.canadexpetroleum.ca
Fake. Not much in the way of petroleum manufacturing in Toronto. That and the address is an empty parking lot.

Reactions: canuck78

xeace

Dec 31, 2016
100% legit. Especially due to the fact that you did not apply for the position and did not do any interviews.

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
But they give you an apartment…so it must be real. Cannot even spell “centre” correctly.
Although the letter is entirely fake, the spelling center and centre are both correct. “center” being the preferred form in American English and “centre” in British English. Both words are used to describe a central location or point and are interchangeable in meaning.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Although the letter is entirely fake, the spelling center and centre are both correct. “center” being the preferred form in American English and “centre” in British English. Both words are used to describe a central location or point and are interchangeable in meaning.
"centre" is usually used in Canada.