+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canadavisa.com not answering

acesarp

Apr 10, 2009
I've sent hundreds of emails, left messages on the phone but nobody from canadavisa.com ever replied to me. Does anybody have the same problem??

augusto

HBeach78

Star Member
Jan 14, 2008
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Med's Done....
15/05/2009
Passport Req..
12/11/2009
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2009
LANDED..........
29/11/2009
Hey there Augusto,

I can't say that I've experienced the same thing... You may want to ask your questions here on the forum, as there are many people that can help to answer them and point you in the right direction.

I do understand your frustration though.

Best Wishes :)

C

cchabert

Did they are already your lawyers? or you are just inquiry something?

acesarp

Apr 10, 2009
They represented my parents and me on our immigration process, everything went smooth. I liked the service. Now I need a lawyer for my sister. But they just won't respond any of my messages. I guess they must be really busy.

My sister is 26 years old, she's not a full time student right now but she is financially dependent on my parents. I don't think she falls into the family class category. So I am looking for some legal advice on how to bring her to Canada. We are all Canadians except her, she is the only reason why my parents haven't come to Canada yet.

If anybody has any idea you are more than welcome

augusto

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If she can not find a way to qualify to immigrate yourself, if one of you lives in AB, SK or MB, you may have a way to sponsor her under PNP family class. You can find links to those programs at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

If it's AB, you need to have lived there for 2 years. In SK or MB, one year is enough.

acesarp

Apr 10, 2009
I've lived in BC for 5 years my parents for 3, I don't think the PNP AB, SK or MB would be suitable for her, but thanks for the idea I never heard of this program before.

She tried to get a working visa under the live in care giver program. Her visa got denied, I didn't really buy the reasons for the denial. That's another reason why I wanted to get a lawyer.

once more thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can through your connections in BC get her an AEO for a job and apply for her PNP immigration in BC through that, she's in.