Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
Hi there ,
I have applied for work permit to Canada in New Delhi.
Sent the documents by courier to New Delhi embassy on :11-03-2013.
Today is 24-05-2013 and till date I have not heard anything from the embassy . The website says 2 months for the processing time now its been more than two months am worried.
Can anyone please share there experience who applied from India as to how long it took.

Your reply will be very helpful.
Thank you
Code:
[left][color=purple][color=black][/color][/color][/left]

March11

May 24, 2013
Similar case here.. Applied for Intra Company Transfer Work Permit on 11-March thru VFS.
I didn't get any update since then. Still the status from the tracking site shows "Under Processing"

Waiting Waiting Waiting... :(

narmadajn

Star Member
May 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
March11 said:
Similar case here.. Applied for Intra Company Transfer Work Permit on 11-March thru VFS.
I didn't get any update since then. Still the status from the tracking site shows "Under Processing"

Waiting Waiting Waiting... :(
i don think our case is same cos i have no idea about Intra company transfer work permit. but thank you for your information

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
let me know in which category u have applied open work permit means on which basis.

What is the current status is showing on VFS site..

kalton

May 28, 2013
my friends also applied through the vfs in New Delhi on the 17th March but still no answer. The VFS said they should expect a call in 20 days.

Can anyone tell me whats the situation with New Delhi.

Is it normal to take 3 months and why do the vfs give such ridiculous time frames.

One of my friends was submitted last july and he got a visa within 20 days.

:mad:

narmadajn

Star Member
May 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
Hi kalton,
I can undertand your situation . it seems march to June is the busiest months of the year so that explains the delay .

Maini

May 29, 2013
Hello

I had also applied for intra company transfer (from US office to Canada) work permit on 25th March 2013 at the New Delhi VFS office. It is 29th May and I haven't heard anything from them. Does anyone know how long it is taking currently for applications to get processed. The website says 2 months but it has been over 2 months now. I also sent an email to their enquiry email ID but haven't heard back from them.

Would really appreciate some help here since it is worrisome to wait for so long with no idea as to when the wait will be over!

Thank you.

Vikki78

May 31, 2013
I have applied on 22 march and same case of no updates , until 2 feb people were getting in 20 days.guys any update to you.

chinttu73

May 3, 2013
: canada work process time in New Delhi

hi.
can you please help me in that, hrsdc letter & lmo letters.
how many days will it take to get hrsdc letter
how many days will it takes to get LMO..

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Maini said:
Hello

I had also applied for intra company transfer (from US office to Canada) work permit on 25th March 2013 at the New Delhi VFS office. It is 29th May and I haven't heard anything from them. Does anyone know how long it is taking currently for applications to get processed. The website says 2 months but it has been over 2 months now. I also sent an email to their enquiry email ID but haven't heard back from them.

Would really appreciate some help here since it is worrisome to wait for so long with no idea as to when the wait will be over!

Thank you.
its time that you will get it soon. As i have mention, one of my college who applied for ICT at Delhi VFS office on 13th march 2013 , got his visa on 7th May.....................All the best, you will have a good news soon.

FYI, i applied for ICT on may 7th at Delhi VFS office and awaiting for the result.

Hope for the best!!!

Regards
Cheers!!!!!!!

niruban44

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Hi All,

Did you guys get any reply or call for medicals? I have applied for Work permit with a LMO,offer letter on Apr 19th 2013 to New Delhi, but still didn't get reply from them.

Hi narmadajn,kalton I hope you guys got your VISA by now. Can you share your time lines?

Regards,
Parthiban

May 14, 2013
My husband have the same issue. He re applied in May 2, 2013 till now no response yet. His employer already sent an email to the embassy in New Delhi inquiring about his application. Hoping he will get it very soon. So with u guys. Keep us updated.

narmadajn

Star Member
May 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
Still waiting not even medical request has come till now its more than three months seriously frustrating. any idea as to what's going on in Delhi vfs?

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
narmadajn said:
Still waiting not even medical request has come till now its more than three months seriously frustrating. any idea as to what's going on in Delhi vfs?
there is a strike at delhi office

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/business/Breaking+Mass+walkouts+diplomats+Ottawa+missions+abroad/8488763/story.html

and no one has an idea of when would work resume.

So we all need to be patient. there's nothing much we can do now.

niruban44

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
They have to know that they are dealing with our life, our future, our family. Such a bad time ???

Waiting is the worst possible state for anybody, not knowing what step to take.