+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Work Permit Intra Company Transfer Hyderabad New Delhi 2012

akmohamm

Oct 23, 2012
My case is may be a little different from most others, but since I spent so much time on this forum I want to write a detailed post that will help future appliers:

I work for a US based technology company and in the department in Montreal Canada wanted my services. I got the offer letter on October 3rd stating my NOC information for skilled professional intra company tranfer for 6 months. As I was visiting Hyderabad I decided to apply through vfs.

I got most of the information on forms and list of supporting documents needed from the immigration website. Made sure I had extensive supporting documents as I did not have a labor opinion but a NOC.

8th October - I submitted my application at vfs of early morning and recieved email : Dear Mr. AM,
Your visa application reference number: has been forwarded to the Canadian High Commission/Consulate, for processing on: 08/10/2012

9th October - Recieved email: Dear Mr. AM,
Your visa application reference number: has been received by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate on: 08/10/2012.

After a week I checked the vfs website and the status said my application was in process. I was glad in some ways because it sign that they had accepted my documents.

An average application they stated took 20 days and they require medical for some cases in India so I was expecting something in 3rd or 4th week. approved visa or medical.

25th October - I recieve and email from embassy: Dear Mr. AM,
Your processed visa application ref no. has been released by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate to Delhi/Chandigarh Centre.

I go and read the forums to understand what it means A. it could mean they released it for Medicals B. They approved my visa C. They denied it

Within a few hours I recieved another email:
Dear Mr. AM,
Your processed visa application reference number: has been released by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate. Your application has been dispatched to you via Blue Dart on 25/10/2012

I checked back the tracking site and it said but no tracking information but this info: Passport has been dispatched through Courier via Airway Bill #:. You can track your passport Status by visiting the website: bluedart.
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport. In case of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.

26th October: They updated the airway bill #the next day on 26th. I had a few tense hours but the passport arrives on the evening of 26th. I recieved the approved work visa with the welcome letter. It came in within the specified 20 days period, I did not need a medical as I lived in US for the last 4 years

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
you are one lucky guy my friend :)

Many Many congratulations!!

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
Congratulations!

My husband is also applying for intracompany work permit. We, however, were required to have medicals. Just like you, we're also going to Montreal :) We're hoping to get our visa soon, as my hubby's client already needs him for the project.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.