+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada WES evaluation PGDBA Annamalai University

Wakeupsid

Jul 5, 2020
I am planning to pursue my PGDBA(post graduate diploma in Business Administration) from Annamalai University,India . It is a 1 year course with 4 subjects but still unsure of the credits. My question is will it be eligible for 1 year secondary degree in WES/Canada evaluation such that two or more degrees can be selected during the Canada CRS score calculation . Is this course eligible for a one year secondary degree since it has only 4 subjects . Thanks in advance . Would be awaiting your response. In hindsight I have already completed my UG and have 4 years of work experience.
What is the degree equivalency for Post graduate diploma in Annamalai university , India ..1 year diploma course with 4 subjects ??
Kindly help
Hello Kiran!Did you get the outcome from WES?I am planning to o the same course in Annamalai university..Please let me know

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
WES recognizes 1 year PGDBA positively from Annamalai University (Atleast for 2019-20 batch) ... Dont worry

EdinSeller

Feb 12, 2021
Hey @vijay_kiran93,

Which course you opted and has it been approved by WES ?
Also, Could you please tell me -
1. In the WES drop down menu, for Type of Education what did you select for PGDCA/PGD Internet Technology. Should it be -
University Education or
Non-University Post Graduate Diploma Education
2. Do Annamalai Univ. provides degree/certificates on time.

Last edited:

EdinSeller

Feb 12, 2021
WES recognizes 1 year PGDBA positively from Annamalai University (Atleast for 2019-20 batch) ... Dont worry
Hi. Could you please tell me -
1. The PGDBA you did was Regular or Distance Education
2. In the WES drop down menu, for Type of Education what did you select for PGDBA. Was it -
University Education or
Non-University Post Graduate Diploma Education
3. I am planning to do PGDCA distance education from Annamalai University. Will it be assessed as 1 Year Post Grad Diploma.
4. Do Annamalai Univ. provides degree/certificates on time.

Jayaprashanth

Mar 29, 2021
Hi, Yes. PGDBA is considered a valid degree or Diploma and you can choose the 2 or more degrees category
Hi Jim Anand, Thanks for your valuable update on this. I have been searching for this for a long time on all websites.

I am also in the same position. I am applying for my PGDBA (Distance education) which has 4 Paper in a single semester today at Annamalai University.

Once again Thank you. And Already I had evaluated my UG degree at WES. And after completing my degree, do I need to Valuate both the degree or not necessary? . It will very help full if u update.

Thanks in advance

Jayaprashanth

Mar 29, 2021
I am planning to pursue my PGDBA(post graduate diploma in Business Administration) from Annamalai University,India . It is a 1 year course with 4 subjects but still unsure of the credits. My question is will it be eligible for 1 year secondary degree in WES/Canada evaluation such that two or more degrees can be selected during the Canada CRS score calculation . Is this course eligible for a one year secondary degree since it has only 4 subjects . Thanks in advance . Would be awaiting your response. In hindsight I have already completed my UG and have 4 years of work experience.
What is the degree equivalency for Post graduate diploma in Annamalai university , India ..1 year diploma course with 4 subjects ??
Kindly help
Dear Mr.kiran, I hope this one has been resolved. I am also in the same position now. Pls let me know. Thanks in advance

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hi Jim Anand, Thanks for your valuable update on this. I have been searching for this for a long time on all websites.

I am also in the same position. I am applying for my PGDBA (Distance education) which has 4 Paper in a single semester today at Annamalai University.

Once again Thank you. And Already I had evaluated my UG degree at WES. And after completing my degree, do I need to Valuate both the degree or not necessary? . It will very help full if u update.

Thanks in advance
It depends on the evaluation that was done for your under-grad. If you had the transcript sent but the university directly, then chances are that you don't have to re-send any docs or your under-grad. But if the transcripts were posted by yourself, then you will have to request for the university to send them directly. WES will ask you to do this.
Other than that if your evaluation for under-grad is still valid, its all good.

kalyan_canadian

Feb 13, 2020
NOC Code......
Hey guys.. I've been searching for the same answers in almost every thread, but can't find s definitive answer.. I also did the same PGDM- BA from Annamalai.

Did any of you get any info on the WES evaluation?
Hello George, I guess it will be cleared by wes. Is it possible for you to provide your contact number. I have a query. If possible please help. Its little urgent thanks

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Hello, has anyone recently sent their documents to Annamalai for issue of transcripts to WES? How long did it take for you considering they now have the option to digitally send documents to WES?

Yashubham

Oct 12, 2021
Has anyone got their distance PGDCA evaluated by WES from Annamalai University?? Is it considered as Master?
Please help

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Has anyone got their distance PGDCA evaluated by WES from Annamalai University?? Is it considered as Master?
Please help
It is not evaluated as Masters

Yashubham

Oct 12, 2021
@bluehorse , Upon checking it on WES evaluation tool, it says Masters for PGDCA.
1. How many point will be added to CRS if it is not considered masters.
2. Is it okay go for PGDCA distance from Annamalai for session 2021- 22?