+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada visa

henedine

Jul 15, 2014
Calgary
hi been workin here in hongkong then i tried to apply for working visa for canada and fortunately everthing's done.just wanna ask bec my medical already done been a month do you think that is already okey bec i didnt get any call or email regardi ng on that.do you think how long will it take to have my working visa?

Jul 14, 2014
henedine said:
hi been workin here in hongkong then i tried to apply for working visa for canada and fortunately everthing's done.just wanna ask bec my medical already done been a month do you think that is already okey bec i didnt get any call or email regardi ng on that.do you think how long will it take to have my working visa?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

henedine said:
Check the processing times http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp#asia

henedine

Jul 15, 2014
Calgary
tried to tracked my application status using ECAS but then ive got only the tracking number but what i needed was the application no where do you think will i goi to get that one?the only things i know was tracking and reference no.