+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada TRV online application :Unable to check status

KNS

May 7, 2013
Hi All,

I have applied to canada TRV online by creating a GCKey. i paid the fees and uploaded the documents on (05/02/2013). as soon i submitted the application i was able to see that the documents are submitted.

since thursday (05/02/2013) evening 8PM i am unable to log in to MY CIC account to check my status.

Infact it lets me log in...asks me to continue.. and then before retrieving my CIC account Its always showing me the below message. Is anyone else

facing the same issue. I am not even able to contact them.
"

SORRY ...

this on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons:
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later."
Why is a government site so buggy...its just frustrating..please let me know if these kinds of issues are common. Also does any one know what are the contact numbers for customer care ?

Thanks
KNS

KNS

May 7, 2013
Hi,

I tried as suggested but still i am facing the same error. I suspect that there is something wrong with my ID. Whom can I contact to resolve such issues.

Thanks,
KNS

KNS

May 7, 2013
Hi,

I mailed them. In the past i mailed the issue to several others too like question @ cic.gc.ca etc.. but they never come back. is anybody else facing the same issue. My worst worry is that if the consulate wants to update me on my status and i am still not able to log in and check the message :eek: :eek: :eek:

Please help me!