+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Study Visa Refused Under Non-Spp

Preeti Jennifer

Oct 16, 2016
hello everyone,
I applied for ELS program including Bachelors Program in Commerce Stream

applied on 08/12/2016.

I gave strong SOP also submitted my all qualifications marksheets and IELTS Report Card

unfortunately, visa refused under:

Other Reason: your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of : your qualifications,previous studies,missing mark sheets,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.

i requested to you all please give your suggestions and whoever faced this reason .

billy786

Feb 18, 2016
you may apply under non sop category, as you already got one refusal i suggest you apply through a Canadian lawyer

Gillbrar1

Mar 19, 2017
Hello there , i am sorry i dont know i am posting it on right place or not but its very urgent for me. My brother applied for non spp general visa in BC canada but unfortunately got refused with reasons (was refused based on purpose of visit and your proposed of studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of : your qualification, previous studies, employment, level of establishement, of your future prospects and plans. so please suggest me what to do next can we a reapply under non spp with different course as before he had done +2 grade in commerce and choose BBa course college in Vancouver but some other university offering him 4 year course for B.com so should us go with that university in general visa again or not please suggest us something .
Thank you

Joy k.

Feb 6, 2017
Rather den wasting money over reapplication people must get CAIPS first to have visa officer's review. Obviously everyone can apply multiple times but doing it blindly is merely the wastage og time and money..Al the best guys...However i am going thru same phase,,, mine was rejected twice

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Gillbrar1 said:
Hello there , i am sorry i dont know i am posting it on right place or not but its very urgent for me. My brother applied for non spp general visa in BC canada but unfortunately got refused with reasons (was refused based on purpose of visit and your proposed of studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of : your qualification, previous studies, employment, level of establishement, of your future prospects and plans. so please suggest me what to do next can we a reapply under non spp with different course as before he had done +2 grade in commerce and choose BBa course college in Vancouver but some other university offering him 4 year course for B.com so should us go with that university in general visa again or not please suggest us something .
Thank you
Get CAIPS note.