+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student Visa Refused??? Pls help me :'(

askarme

Mar 8, 2013
I'm 22 years old and i got the acceptance letter from the college in Canada. I payed the 1st semester's course fees and also have enough fund to support my stay in Canada as well as my course.

I've submitted my application two weeks back and today I got my application back with a letter of refusal saying:

"You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because I am not satisfied that you have sufficient ties to your country to ensure your departure from Canada and I'm not satisfied that you will be bona fide temporary resident of Canada."

I have left only three weeks for the college first day, What I'm supposed to do next? what are the documents I should show them to prove that I will be back my homeland after the completion of the course? Please help me asap :\

Thanks in advance!!!

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
askarme said:
I'm 22 years old and i got the acceptance letter from the college in Canada. I payed the 1st semester's course fees and also have enough fund to support my stay in Canada as well as my course.

I've submitted my application two weeks back and today I got my application back with a letter of refusal saying:

"You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because I am not satisfied that you have sufficient ties to your country to ensure your departure from Canada and I'm not satisfied that you will be bona fide temporary resident of Canada."

I have left only three weeks for the college first day, What I'm supposed to do next? what are the documents I should show them to prove that I will be back my homeland after the completion of the course? Please help me asap :\

Thanks in advance!!!
As far as I know, you have only these options,
1. Some lies that you will return to your Home country, in your cover letter.
2. Properties and assets in your Home country.
3. Letter from a company in your home country stating that they will take you in after your studies in Canada.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askarme said:

Thanks in advance!!!
1. You need to pay full year tuition fees
2. You need to get GIC Certificate

VO is not convinced that you have enough funds to cover your second semester tuition fee and living expenses. Also, Your course selection is also matters.

tejash

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From where u have applied? You can take help of registerd ICCRC consultant..

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

vivekforbes said:
1. You need to pay full year tuition fees
2. You need to get GIC Certificate

VO is not convinced that you have enough funds to cover your second semester tuition fee and living expenses. Also, Your course selection is also matters.

1. Funding is just a procedural formality which you must complete (First year tuition + CAD 10,000). Showing anything excess won't give you any bonus point.