+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***********Canada skilled worker***************

singh sahib

May 26, 2012
Hello friends

I submitted my application in march 2010 under federal skilled worker category at new Delhi office. After 2 years I got a Email from ECU and they requested for My wife's PCC because my wife study more than six months in Germany. I got PCC from German embassy I posted to New Delhi office. Then I check my online status and they mention:

“Your application was reviewed on 13th of March and we start processing”.

Now two and half months gone but I could not get any reply. So i just want to know how long time they will take and how many chances of my application can be approved.

Thank you
Thind Singh

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
singh sahib said:
Hello friends

I submitted my application in march 2010 under federal skilled worker category at new Delhi office. After 2 years I got a Email from ECU and they requested for My wife's PCC because my wife study more than six months in Germany. I got PCC from German embassy I posted to New Delhi office. Then I check my online status and they mention:

“Your application was reviewed on 13th of March and we start processing”.

Now two and half months gone but I could not get any reply. So i just want to know how long time they will take and how many chances of my application can be approved.

Thank you
Thind Singh

No one can say about the chances that weather your application will approved or rejected.

Its depends document you submitted against claim your points.

but They reviewed your file and started processing. so you will received MR/Additional Document request from NDVO soon.

They started to send MR to applicant of Jan 2012 processing date. So your number will come in August(i think).

My processing date is also March 15.

Good Luck

singh sahib

May 26, 2012
Thank you my friend for reply.

so you are also waiting for medical.

I think if something favorable in the case coz VO ask about my wife's PCC. otherwise he can made any decision when he reviewed my case. let see

Thank you

Good luck

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
singh sahib said:
Thank you my friend for reply.

so you are also waiting for medical.

I think if something favorable in the case coz VO ask about my wife's PCC. otherwise he can made any decision when he reviewed my case. let see

Thank you

Good luck
Singh Sahib ji

Guru da naam le ke aapna kaam pura kar dewo baki satguru te chad dewo.
aatte iss wich koi shak nai tuhada case vo nu satisfactory laga hai initial review wich phir he uss ne aage gal shuru kiti.

Akal purak da naam le te fateh bula dewo.
waheguru ji ka khalsa atte wahuguru ji ki fateh.

All the best. :D

singh sahib

May 26, 2012
Hi Navneet

Thanks for lovely reply.hope wahe guru ji sab theek hi karan gai. Bakki if you do not mind could u please share some info with me, when your case was reviewed last time. and Tuhada medical aa geya or u r also waiting. Umeed hai kai guru ji sab kuj theek hi karan gai.

Thank you
Rabb Rakha

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
Hi sing sahib ji,

I am still in wait of my medicals.my all details are on left side.
My last BFD was on 22nd June-2012.But nothinh happened on that date.hope july-12 will bring happiness for us.
singh sahib said:
Hi Navneet

Thanks for lovely reply.hope wahe guru ji sab theek hi karan gai. Bakki if you do not mind could u please share some info with me, when your case was reviewed last time. and Tuhada medical aa geya or u r also waiting. Umeed hai kai guru ji sab kuj theek hi karan gai.

Thank you
Rabb Rakha

singh sahib

May 26, 2012
Hi friends

Please join if your case is reviewed in march 2012. Anyone got the medical. Actually my application (submitted Date march 2010) was reviewed by CHC New Delhi on 13th of march 2012. And they requested for my wife’s pcc which i sent to CHC new delhi. i am still waiting for any reply.
Thank you

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Nothing to get worried.
CHC ND is one of the busiest offices
you will get your MR in due time.