+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada SDS-Queries for Sept’24 Intake

Sampath 27

Jun 10, 2024
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello All, Greetings!!

SDS-Masters in Toronto for 2 years Programme.

My Bio metrics are given on May1st and got confirmation on May 16 in IRCC portal, but I did not received any update there after.

But on 23rd of May, I got an update that I need to attach new FLOA in IRCC Portal and then attached on 23rd itself.

So, when can I expect the next update regarding my Visa and how much time it will take for PPR response?

Can any one help me on this issue please.

Last edited:

lucifer7

Star Member
Jun 7, 2024
Hello All, Greetings!!

SDS-Masters in Toronto for 2 years Programme.

My Bio metrics are given on May1st and got confirmation on May 16 in IRCC portal, but I did not received any update there after.

But on 23rd of May, I got an update that I need to attach new FLOA in IRCC Portal and then attached on 23rd itself.

So, when can I expect the next update regarding my Visa and how much time it will take for PPR response?

Can any one help me on this issue please.
I have also applied SDS- Masters in Vancouver for 2 Years Programme and am yet to receive a response from IRCC's end. Infact I had lodged my file at the end of March and still haven't received any updates.

In case you receive a response before me, let me know too

Sampath 27

Jun 10, 2024
India
Category........
STUDY
I have also applied SDS- Masters in Vancouver for 2 Years Programme and am yet to receive a response from IRCC's end. Infact I had lodged my file at the end of March and still haven't received any updates.

Sure, thanks for responding.

Aakanksha Dogra

May 19, 2024
Ok actually I also lodged my file on 19 April but my intake was September already so after my medical and biometric updated and on my GCKey acc they requested for the defer LOA I don't why they asked because my intake was already September so my agent uploaded the same September intake LOA and after that I got my refusal don't know why they asked for Defer LOA my intake was already September. Now again I will relodge my file with defer LOA

atif ali

May 12, 2016

YOUR BG AND ELIGIBILITY ALL IN PROCESS?

Sampath 27

Jun 10, 2024
India
Category........
STUDY
Ok actually I also lodged my file on 19 April but my intake was September already so after my medical and biometric updated and on my GCKey acc they requested for the defer LOA I don't why they asked because my intake was already September so my agent uploaded the same September intake LOA and after that I got my refusal don't know why they asked for Defer LOA my intake was already September. Now again I will relodge my file with defer LOA
Is that Loa was FLOA ? I mean is it filled with each and every details in the FLoa ?