+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada post

Aug 30, 2024
Hello Folks,
I’m new in this Forum, I have sent application package for CIC in Vancouver Humanitarian Migration Office with correct address but while I tracked my Parcel on Canada Post website it says package delivered in Richmond,BC however I sent it to Vancouver I’m little worried if goes to wrong address, anyone know what should I do?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,
I’m new in this Forum, I have sent application package for CIC in Vancouver Humanitarian Migration Office with correct address but while I tracked my Parcel on Canada Post website it says package delivered in Richmond,BC however I sent it to Vancouver I’m little worried if goes to wrong address, anyone know what should I do?
Contact Canada Post.

Does the tracking data show the actual address where the package was delivered?

Aug 30, 2024
Contact Canada Post.

Does the tracking data show the actual address where the package was delivered?
I called them they said item delivered in Richmond, BC

DELIVERED
Richmond, BC

ITEM OUT FOR DELIVERY
Richmond, BC

ITEM PROCESSED
Richmond, BC

ITEM PROCESSED
Richmond, BC

I hope they delivered to the right spot because I sent to Vancouver but ut says in Canada Post website Richmond, BC.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called them they said item delivered in Richmond, BC

DELIVERED
Richmond, BC

ITEM OUT FOR DELIVERY
Richmond, BC

ITEM PROCESSED
Richmond, BC

ITEM PROCESSED
Richmond, BC

I hope they delivered to the right spot because I sent to Vancouver but ut says in Canada Post website Richmond, BC.
If they delivered it to the address you had on the package, they delivered it to the correct address, right?

Unless you addressed it to a Richmond address, they did NOT. I don't see any IRCC offices in Richmond, only a couple of Immigration Consultants.

Did you keep a copy of the shipping label????

Aug 30, 2024
If they delivered it to the address you had on the package, they delivered it to the correct address, right?

Unless you addressed it to a Richmond address, they did NOT. I don't see any IRCC offices in Richmond, only a couple of Immigration Consultants.

Did you keep a copy of the shipping label????
I gave Vancouver address 300-800 Burrard St. And customer service saying delivered Richmond BC as well as on Canada post website tracking