+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Immigration Eligibilty

tbala1976

Sep 28, 2016
Gents,
I am new to this forum. My CRS score is 370 max with all possible ways. My age is 40, I am a chemical engineer graduate and more than 10 years of my expertise is in oil and gas domain(especially in LNG manufacturing facility) as operational supervisor position. I am sure with this CRS score, I will not get invitation to apply through FSW category.
Kindly help to identify through which category I should apply for immigration to Canada. Or otherwise no way at all so that I can drop this idea,kindly clarify.

Regards
Balasubramanian
+91 9442266321

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbala1976 said:
Gents,
I am new to this forum. My CRS score is 370 max with all possible ways. My age is 40, I am a chemical engineer graduate and more than 10 years of my expertise is in oil and gas domain(especially in LNG manufacturing facility) as operational supervisor position. I am sure with this CRS score, I will not get invitation to apply through FSW category.
Kindly help to identify through which category I should apply for immigration to Canada. Or otherwise no way at all so that I can drop this idea,kindly clarify.

Regards
Balasubramanian
+91 9442266321
The way I see it, you have 3 options:

- Get a work permit and gain Canadian work experience. 1 year of Canadian work experience will gain you 90 CRS points (if you have a Bachelor's).
- Get a LMIA-supported job offer in Canada. This will gain you 600 CRS points.
- PNP. Being nominated by a province will gain you 600 CRS points.

PNP is probably your best option.

tbala1976

Sep 28, 2016
Thanks Mr.Istari for your valuable reply. Now I got some idea to proceed. I need some more clarity on PNP. From where I can get information regarding particular province PNP opened and its time period. Another point is whether my eligibility criteria will be satisfied or not for PNP. Kindly clarify.

Regards
Balasubramanian

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi Balasubramaniam,

ww.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp

Please refer this link for more clarity. In fact, all details about immigration are clearly described on CIC website. On reading, if you have further questions you can shoot them out here.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should also check out this forum post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

tbala1976

Sep 28, 2016
Hai what are all preparative activities I need to do to I apply for PNP programme. I am planning to appear IELTS in Nov 19th and I still not yet started my degree equivalency with WES.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbala1976 said:
Hai what are all preparative activities I need to do to I apply for PNP programme. I am planning to appear IELTS in Nov 19th and I still not yet started my degree equivalency with WES.
You need to read the application requirements for the province you're looking to apply to. Each province has some sort of application guide.

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
tbala1976 said:
With Express Entry stream, your degree needs WES but for Occupations In Demand of Saskatchewan province, you no need your degree WES.

Other provinces I dont know.